European headlining tour 2009

Cool!

Diablo setlist anyone?

I second this.

I would have prefered CC to play a shorter setlist tho. I won't be able to move by the time Bodom get to the stage :erk: but this was definately a smarter way to go I suppose. Least hardcore CC fans won't be as inclined to be pissing me off in the queue bitching about the fact that bodom are headlining when they're given a setlist that size.

Diablo played about 30 mins, CC 40-45 and CoB 90.

Songs I remember Diablo played: Into the Sea, Read my Scars, Queen of Entity, Living Dead Superstar, Trail of Kings and some others I'm not sure about ;)

Does anyone know what the Tour tee is for this?

This sounds stupid but I already have a Blooddrunk tee, and dont want another Blooddrunk tee, just with the dates on the back.

PLEASE tell me its different...

^^As Dries (marfal) offered to help me up first I was going to Belgium but damn teacher set an exam for the 23rd so no Belgium for me, but then Matias (the phenom) agreed to help me up so I'm attending the Helsinki gig. I'm getting the tickets this week and praying for my teachers not to set another exam or I may kill someone.

Diablo played about 30 mins, CC 40-45 and CoB 90.

Songs I remember Diablo played: Into the Sea, Read my Scars, Queen of Entity, Living Dead Superstar, Trail of Kings and some others I'm not sure about ;)

That's about the times I had guessed for the bands. Nice:D

Does anyone know what the Tour tee is for this?

This sounds stupid but I already have a Blooddrunk tee, and dont want another Blooddrunk tee, just with the dates on the back.

PLEASE tell me its different...

Yeah would be nice to know, but ok I get to know when Im there.... I hope its a new one too, since I too got the Bloodrunk 1 from the SL tour with dates. Nah...fckin ell, even if its the same, I want the current dates on the back :kickass:

Yeah would be nice to know, but ok I get to know when Im there.... I hope its a new one too, since I too got the Bloodrunk 1 from the SL tour with dates. Nah...fckin ell, even if its the same, I want the current dates on the back :kickass:

Sadly for Bodom I dont have the money to throw at a tee I already have.

I'm assuming there'll be Cannibal Corpse tee's too. It's gonna be an expensive couple'a months lol.

Bodom Tee
CC Tee
Metallica Tee (March when I go see em)

+Extra shit that Bodom may be selling.

They're selling new merchandise, the tour shirt has a blood red hand on the front with a razorblade in the middle, looks quite cool. As far as I remember they also use the hand-design for some pullovers or girlie shirts. Shirts are 20, pullovers are 40; flags and wristbands are 10 €.