European headlining tour 2009

They're selling new merchandise, the tour shirt has a blood red hand on the front with a razorblade in the middle, looks quite cool. As far as I remember they also use the hand-design for some pullovers or girlie shirts. Shirts are 20, pullovers are 40; flags and wristbands are 10 €.

Damn the pound being shit; that means its like 20 quid for a tee. 18 if we're lucky. It's cool thier doing the flags though.

Ah well. At least it aint the Blooddrunk tee.

Was there much CC stuff? When I saw the 'Force, Turisas had a tour tee. Do CC?

There was CC merch but I can't tell you exactly what they sold and if they have a tour shirt because there were quite a lot of people and I was dying to get something to drink.^^

I don't really like the blood red hand as on the blooddrunk vinyl, but maybe the t-shirt design is nice.
Hopefully they got some other (rare) merch as well.
Same goes for the flags. Blooddrunk art is ok, but like other artwork a lot more.

They also sold a new t-shirt design and a follow the reaper shirt as well as a flag.^^

FFS!!! YEEEHOOEEE!

What flag?

Want a blooddrunk tour shirt and a Follow The Reaper Flag..

They're selling new merchandise, the tour shirt has a blood red hand on the front with a razorblade in the middle, looks quite cool. As far as I remember they also use the hand-design for some pullovers or girlie shirts. Shirts are 20, pullovers are 40; flags and wristbands are 10 €.
Awesome!
Is it a simular one?
COB_Blooddrunk_Hand_TS_main.jpg

But a noob question, what values do they take? Can i pay in Swe kr at the merchandise?

There was CC merch but I can't tell you exactly what they sold and if they have a tour shirt because there were quite a lot of people and I was dying to get something to drink.^^

Cool thanks mon. Thing is im not like a huge Cannibal Corpse fan, I listen to them in the background but like, not enough to pick out particular songs, or to call myself a huge fan. Like now I know the setlist, I just listen to those songs cause then I can be more familiar.

So like, if its a tour tee, i'll pick it up, but if not i'll probably just save the cash and get a Megadeth tee. Unless they are like fucking stunning live and im like "GOTTA GET A FUCKIN CC SHIRRRT NAO"

Ya digg??

But yeh, Megadeth tee probably a better investment.

^^As Dries (marfal) offered to help me up first I was going to Belgium but damn teacher set an exam for the 23rd so no Belgium for me, but then Matias (the phenom) agreed to help me up so I'm attending the Helsinki gig. I'm getting the tickets this week and praying for my teachers not to set another exam or I may kill someone.

FUCK YEAH!

Huh ya really missed something yesterday, Stuttgart was aaaaawesome, best fucking crowd compared to "fucking Erfurt, fucking Leipzig and fucking Berlin" (at least that´s what Alexi told us after having that badass moshpit before his nose all throughout the gig) :headbang:
They were kind of funny, after every 2nd song Janne told us (even in German) that he desperatly needs to take a piss and Alexi kept telling him to "piss in your fucking pants dude" :lol:
btw Diablo did a very funny cover of ABBA-dancing queen, and audience went totally crazy at cc-stripped, raped & strangled (although I must always think about that hilarious cookie monster vid when I hear that one)
Oh and there are some vids of Stuttgart on youtube already, and a few from the Leipzig gig are really good quality!

Huh ya really missed something yesterday, Stuttgart was aaaaawesome, best fucking crowd compared to "fucking Erfurt, fucking Leipzig and fucking Berlin" (at least that´s what Alexi told us after having that badass moshpit before his nose all throughout the gig) :headbang:
They were kind of funny, after every 2nd song Janne told us (even in German) that he desperatly needs to take a piss and Alexi kept telling him to "piss in your fucking pants dude" :lol:
btw Diablo did a very funny cover of ABBA-dancing queen, and audience went totally crazy at cc-stripped, raped & strangled (although I must always think about that hilarious cookie monster vid when I hear that one)
Oh and there are some vids of Stuttgart on youtube already, and a few from the Leipzig gig are really good quality!

Sounds nice! :D

Looool sounds like a great gig !! :headbang: Looking forward to the abba thing ! lool

Cant wait for Amsterdam !! :kickass:

yeah I think they had their fun too, although it seemed to me that it wasn´t Alexi´s eve, he somehow seemed to need MUCH more eyeshadow than usual if you know what I mean, maybe they partied a bit too long the day before... No forget that, they did a great job and audience did theirs :) Oh I envy all of you who can still look forward to a gig, cuz that´s it for me at this tour :erk:

Diablo played about 30 mins, CC 40-45 and CoB 90.

Songs I remember Diablo played: Into the Sea, Read my Scars, Queen of Entity, Living Dead Superstar, Trail of Kings and some others I'm not sure about ;)

I can also remember the new one, Icaros or something like that. Didn´t notice all of them cuz I was in desperate need of a drink, Diablo began in time and we were late...