European headlining tour 2009

Diablo are playing first and VERY MUCH IN TIME. Then it´s CC, and it really doesn´t take long till CoB start playing - no 10 minutes in Stuttgart! I waited about 4 minutes after CC ended but had no chance to get to front rows, so HURRY UP then :)

10minutes?! That's pretty fast to get set up and everything! Great,hate the big long waits between bands.

Fridgepack don't worry too much about it, there's always ebay or hatewear if your size is sold out afterwards anyway but just get there a few hours before..3 maybe would be fine..if you get up close to the top in the queue outside and get in fast to get your merch you'll still get up pretty close to the band I'd say. Anyway generally people aren't overly pushed about getting up top for the support so you can squeeze in fairly easily. :)
Is this your first concert?

well maybe that also depends on location, but at LKA they had the set for CoB ready on stage, and Diablo and CC had their stuff in some kind of "front stage", so the stuff was removed in hell speed, lights out and GO!!
btw we arrived 10 min before Diablo started playing and could easily buy merch and drinks then, but of course LKA does only bear about 1.500 people, don´t know what size of location you´re talking about :)

10minutes?! That's pretty fast to get set up and everything! Great,hate the big long waits between bands.

Fridgepack don't worry too much about it, there's always ebay or hatewear if your size is sold out afterwards anyway but just get there a few hours before..3 maybe would be fine..if you get up close to the top in the queue outside and get in fast to get your merch you'll still get up pretty close to the band I'd say. Anyway generally people aren't overly pushed about getting up top for the support so you can squeeze in fairly easily. :)
Is this your first concert?

Yes it is. I've litsent to bodom a couple of years now and didn't really was that big of a fan at 2006 chaos ridden years.

But thanks all of you for the info, and yes, i'll guess that it's quite simple to get near them if i'm just there 2 ours before and is in place when the support band starts.

Yes it is. I've litsent to bodom a couple of years now and didn't really was that big of a fan at 2006 chaos ridden years.

But thanks all of you for the info, and yes, i'll guess that it's quite simple to get near them if i'm just there 2 ours before and is in place when the support band starts.

Tbh, you'll get to the front easily if you have the determination. Just go get merch n shit when Diablo play, then charge forward during CC, and do not move :lol:

Out of interest; cause I dont go in the pit (I'm normally with a mate, but I'm on my own at this gig), I need some advice off'a you guys.

1) If I have a bag with the merch I buy in, will it be safe n shit in the pit?

2) I'm about 5ft 6, and weight 7-7.5 Stone. Will I just get ripped to pieces in the pit? I dont wanna get my ribs kicked in/pass out and miss my favorite band.

3) Any advice for keeping my phone safe? Bear in mind, I'm on my own so cant hand it to a friend.

Tbh, you'll get to the front easily if you have the determination. Just go get merch n shit when Diablo play, then charge forward during CC, and do not move :lol:

Out of interest; cause I dont go in the pit (I'm normally with a mate, but I'm on my own at this gig), I need some advice off'a you guys.

2) I'm about 5ft 6, and weight 7-7.5 Stone. Will I just get ripped to pieces in the pit? I dont wanna get my ribs kicked in/pass out and miss my favorite band.

3) Any advice for keeping my phone safe? Bear in mind, I'm on my own so cant hand it to a friend.

thx for the advice... and damn.. you're not big.. :O I needed to convert the units to centimetres dough.. ^^

Never been in a moshpit before so i'd better stay out of the way when CC plays :lol:

For no intrest, i'm quite tall but no big weight XD

190 cm
65 kilograms.

Just stay out of the actual mosh pit and just up closer to the actual stage or along the speakers and you'll be fine and anyway the closer you are to the stage the easier it is for security to see you and pull you out if you're gonna faint or get sick or something.
The front's definately more claustrophobic though especially towards the center microphone at cob gigs.Head for the sides,you'll generally get a better view from there anyway.
I've worn glasses to every gig I've went to and never had a problem with it so you should be able to mind your stuff ok. It'd be a bit annoying to have to mind and hang onto a bag during the gig but If you don't mind that it'll be fine :)

well maybe that also depends on location, but at LKA they had the set for CoB ready on stage, and Diablo and CC had their stuff in some kind of "front stage", so the stuff was removed in hell speed, lights out and GO!!
btw we arrived 10 min before Diablo started playing and could easily buy merch and drinks then, but of course LKA does only bear about 1.500 people, don´t know what size of location you´re talking about :)

Good to know, cheers :)

The front's definately more claustrophobic though especially towards the center microphone at cob gigs.Head for the sides,you'll generally get a better view from there anyway.

Good advice, middle of front rows are hell. I´d prefer left side with Henkka. If you like to see Alexi more often better choose right side with Janne & Roope.

Just stay out of the actual mosh pit and just up closer to the actual stage or along the speakers and you'll be fine and anyway the closer you are to the stage the easier it is for security to see you and pull you out if you're gonna faint or get sick or something.
I've worn glasses to every gig I've went to and never had a problem with it so you should be able to mind your stuff ok. It'd be a bit annoying to have to mind and hang onto a bag during the gig but If you don't mind that it'll be fine :)

Can't you give the bag to the cloakroom-ladies. (probably screwed-up English.).
The same place where you keep your coat/jacket/whatever you wear in the chilly outdoors.

Okey, tyrol is taking about 1200 so, i'll be fine i hope..

Yeah you can but it just takes a bit more time is all. Usually when I get into the venue I just make a break for the barrier straight off. But leaving your coat in the cloakroom at least means it wont be drenched with other peoples sweat during the gig so when you get out at least you'll be warm afterwards :)

Georginavongremlin what was the setlist do you remember, any suprises no? Oh and welcome to the boards :)

Is anyone taking their camera to the forum gig? I think I will be to take some photos/vids, problem is I am pretty short so my pictures are a bit shitty :D! How early do you think I should get there so I can ensure getting a T-shirt and stowing my jacket away safely? I was thinking 5.30.

thanks dude. :) hello everyone :)
umm.well they ll want the girls to throw bra s on stage lol
and the set was pretty much the same like it says in this forum..
the decadence/b. after midnight medley was awesome!!
sixpounder was a lil longer as usual-seemed like it anyway!
i cant remeber them playing towards dead end-which sucks cause i wanted it so much!

the crowd was weird tho.
hatecrew deathroll.- like there werent many people who knew the lyrics..that was big shit.. i was shoutin along so loud-my voice is gone! ha ha

but they played like for ages..was wicked! never seen them play for so long..
oh and the "typical janne doin jazzy shit and alexi tellin him to fuckin stop"..lol

sound was awesome too.great work!

well they ll want the girls to throw bra s on stage lol

Can do!

GeorginavonGremlin said:
and the set was pretty much the same like it says in this forum..
the decadence/b. after midnight medley was awesome!!
sixpounder was a lil longer as usual-seemed like it anyway!
i cant remeber them playing towards dead end-which sucks cause i wanted it so much!

the crowd was weird tho.
hatecrew deathroll.- like there werent many people who knew the lyrics..that was big shit.. i was shoutin along so loud-my voice is gone! ha ha

but they played like for ages..was wicked! never seen them play for so long..
oh and the "typical janne doin jazzy shit and alexi tellin him to fuckin stop"..lol

sound was awesome too.great work!

I'm so looking forward to the UK gigs now! :) :) Towards dead end would be great but they never play that anyway,cool review thanks :)