European headlining tour 2009

oh nooo..you shoulda stayed at the venue. the guys came out and stuff.was cool. we were there untill like 2 a.m.... the backstage werk is shit without a car..

but yeah the show was fuckin great and for me or us its cool if the crowd is smaller-but thinkin of the bands it simply sucks

Whao! Whould e so nice to meet them.... Henkka, Janne, Alexi..

I may sound like a 12 year old fangirl that want to see westlife but XD

:D

no idea- i guess yeah.. i m happy i stayed around! lol :) :) :) :)
alltho it was like sooooo cold and i was kinda wasted.lol. haha i asked roope to marry me.looool

Fuck that; I aint waiting around in the fuckin' cold lol.

No one answered btw; is there any plans of any of the guys off of the forums here meeting up at the London gig? Im a loner and need someone to chat with in the queue lol.

Fuck that; I aint waiting around in the fuckin' cold lol.

No one answered btw; is there any plans of any of the guys off of the forums here meeting up at the London gig? Im a loner and need someone to chat with in the queue lol.

You're going alone?
We I'll be there :D With 1 - 3 dudes. :headbang:
And there won't really be a queue :rofl:
I don't think anyway

You're going alone?
We I'll be there :D With 1 - 3 dudes. :headbang:
And there won't really be a queue :rofl:
I don't think anyway

Yeah man I am. I'm not from England area, i'm down in South Wales, and no one in my area likes Bodom that can come with. I was hoping to meet someone there, but if it was preplanned like; that'd be easier.

Someone mentioned they're selling the flags, I srsly hope its the FTR flag, not the Blooddrunk one. I've got enough Blooddrunk stuff now. I want some more of the old skool shit man. Just sewn a Hatebreeder patch onto my jeans the other day. Much better.

Someone mentioned they're selling the flags, I srsly hope its the FTR flag, not the Blooddrunk one. I've got enough Blooddrunk stuff now. I want some more of the old skool shit man. Just sewn a Hatebreeder patch onto my jeans the other day. Much better.

I reckon there will be a wide range of stoof, so don't get your hopes down.

And if I have a choice, I always go for the older stoof, except for the tour shirts.
Or rares :O :rofl:

Totally agree!!

Want a FTR flag SO BAD!!! I have one with guitar and scythes. (the one in the backround of my avatar <------------)

FTR or HB album covers are just fucking awesome.

Totally agree!!

Want a FTR flag SO BAD!!! I have one with guitar and scythes. (the one in the backround of my avatar <------------)

FTR or HB album covers are just fucking awesome.

Fuck yeah man. The SW cover was badass too. I think AYDY and Blooddrunks Reapers are kinda poor. The Blooddrunk one is kinda hard to tell its a reaper till you look close, and AYDY just didnt hit it for me.

FTR/HB/SW/HCDR on the other hand....

Thats why I\ve got a HB Patch on ma' jeans. I friggin' love these jeans (off topic, I know), but ive got a Megadeth - Killing is my buiness patch, Megadeth Nuclear patch and a Bodom HB patch.

On my other jeans I got 2 Metallica ones to sew on, and I'm looking for like a Dimmu Borgir one or somethin' to go with em.

OT: I srsly hope there's plenty of merch, and more so; that it doesnt cost a fucking shit load.

Fuck yeah man. The SW cover was badass too. I think AYDY and Blooddrunks Reapers are kinda poor. The Blooddrunk one is kinda hard to tell its a reaper till you look close, and AYDY just didnt hit it for me.

FTR/HB/SW/HCDR on the other hand....

Thats why Ive got a HB Patch on ma' jeans. I friggin' love these jeans (off topic, I know), but ive got a Megadeth - Killing is my buiness patch, Megadeth Nuclear patch and a Bodom HB patch.

On my other jeans I got 2 Metallica ones to sew on, and I'm looking for like a Dimmu Borgir one or somethin' to go with em.

OT: I srsly hope there's plenty of merch, and more so; that it doesnt cost a fucking shit load.

Okey, i totally agree with you about the album covers!
:D

Just want FTR flag now... would be s fuckin' nice right beside my other bodom flag. Will updaté 27/2!

Just want FTR flag now... would be s fuckin' nice right beside my other bodom flag. Will updaté 27/2!

Yeah mon. I want an FTR Flag for my ceiling. I need to get me some new metal posters/flags to replace the current ones I have.

Man, I cant see this gig being cheap by any means.

Yeah mon. I want an FTR Flag for my ceiling. I need to get me some new metal posters/flags to replace the current ones I have.

Man, I cant see this gig being cheap by any means.

hehe, you say so?

Mine gig cost will be about:

300 kr for the ticket (30 €)
100 for flag, maybe 2 = ( 10/20€)
200 for t-shirt = (20)

End cost: 600/700kr (60/70€).

As planned right now.