200 for t-shirt = (20)

End cost: 600/700kr (60/70€).

As planned right now.

Well for me; excluding ticket im going

COB Tour Shirt
CC Tour Shirt
Flag
(+Anything I feel I -must- get)

Does anyone knows london forum inside???

I bought the upstairs ticket and i just want to know if i can see well up there.

Can someone help me?

:zipit:

It kinda sucks that the day after Amsterdam (Friday) I need to be at University at 9 am. And since I need to travel 1 hour (excluding the usual delays) with the train and the last train leaves at around 1 am, I can't stick around after the gig.:(

So that means I have to get up at 6.15 am on Friday (to University is an half an hour longer). And I can't stand sleeping for such a short time when I'm feeling kinda ill, like now. I got one week to feel better. Should be possible. I hope.

But no matter what, I'm going. I don't understand the courses I have right now so maybe I could skip some. Although then I miss the bonus for the test...

oh nooo..you shoulda stayed at the venue. the guys came out and stuff.was cool. we were there untill like 2 a.m.... the backstage werk is shit without a car..

but yeah the show was fuckin great and for me or us its cool if the crowd is smaller-but thinkin of the bands it simply sucks

Really, they did? Shit... I wanted to wait but then we thought we could get the last train and shit but when we arrived it was already to late. Also tought about going back to the Backstage but the guy who was with me didn't want to. Well, maybe I'm lucky and get a second chance at Nuremberg gig next week. It's no problem for me to wait outside after the gig, I'm from Nuremberg and don't have to get any train.

Is anyone else here going to the gig in Nuremberg next week?

Is anyone else here going to the gig in Nuremberg next week?

I´d love to, but I´m 2 h away by car and it´s middle of the week... so unfortunately no...
btw did you notice that they´re gonna do some signings in Hamburg on 23rd !?!?! Grrrr Hamburg, why not some REAL city like Stuttgart :lol:

the location in Munich is called "Backstage", so he didn´t talk about getting backstage, but getting back to the location

Exactly. But it's not "he didn't talk about getting Backstage", it's "she didn't talk about getting Backstage". ;)

They've got a singing on Hamburg? Goddamnit! I traveled to Hamburg from here in Novembre to see one of two CoB headlinging shows while the tour with Slipknot. I mean, it was great but it's a really far way up there... and "just" for a singing without a show? And it's a Monday I think. Sometimes I hate living in the south of Germany.

Exactly. But it's not "he didn't talk about getting Backstage", it's "she didn't talk about getting Backstage". ;)

They've got a singing on Hamburg? Goddamnit! I traveled to Hamburg from here in Novembre to see one of two CoB headlinging shows while the tour with Slipknot. I mean, it was great but it's a really far way up there... and "just" for a singing without a show? And it's a Monday I think. Sometimes I hate living in the south of Germany.

haha that´s what I thought when I read it! but on the other side it´s been their best gig in Stuttgart, so... you can´t have it all :erk:
ooops sorry, didn´t remember you´re female yesterday. well so TheSleepingDrummer is absolutely right, easiest way to get backstage for us :lol:

Out of interest can someone confirm the merch price again I've forgot it?

And can someone confirm if its the FTR Flag being sold?

I was at the first Pratteln Show and it was awesome!

Diablo was fucking great, they played Trail of Kings, Icaros, Light of the End and Into the Sea of the new album. They also played the ABBA-cover and another song which I didnt know, I guess from the eternium album. They had really deserved a longer set, I think. It was a pity they played no song from the Mimic 47 album.

Cannibal Corpse did not quite convince me. Few songs had some parts I liked, but overall not my thing. I liked Deicide, Vader and Misery Index (all seen live in january) a lot more live.

It was the first time I saw Children of Bodom live and I had not expected them to be such a good liveband. Perfect soud, awesome show and awesome setlist! I really liked that they played so much old stuff!

The merch was nothing spectacular I think. I would have loved to buy a Diablo T-Shirt but they did not sell any I liked...

haha that´s what I thought when I read it! but on the other side it´s been their best gig in Stuttgart, so... you can´t have it all :erk:
ooops sorry, didn´t remember you´re female yesterday. well so TheSleepingDrummer is absolutely right, easiest way to get backstage for us :lol:

:lol:

Out of interest can someone confirm the merch price again I've forgot it?

And can someone confirm if its the FTR Flag being sold?

Here you go:

They're selling new merchandise, the tour shirt has a blood red hand on the front with a razorblade in the middle, looks quite cool. As far as I remember they also use the hand-design for some pullovers or girlie shirts. Shirts are 20, pullovers are 40; flags and wristbands are 10 €.

I was at the first Pratteln Show and it was awesome!

Diablo was fucking great, they played Trail of Kings, Icaros, Light of the End and Into the Sea of the new album. They also played the ABBA-cover and another song which I didnt know, I guess from the eternium album. They had really deserved a longer set, I think. It was a pity they played no song from the Mimic 47 album.

Cheers for the Diablo list (Y)

Here you go:

They're selling new merchandise, the tour shirt has a blood red hand on the front with a razorblade in the middle, looks quite cool. As far as I remember they also use the hand-design for some pullovers or girlie shirts. Shirts are 20, pullovers are 40; flags and wristbands are 10 €

Thanks d00de. Now I just need confirmation on what flag it was that was being sold I guess.