European headlining tour 2009

Hey ! first i love your picture (avatar!!) great choice and second, i would've liked to see cob in Munich (its a great city), so welcome here.

hello..thanks :)

yeah was really cool-why didnt you go?.cause the venue rocks..its full of stairs and you get so close to the stage und you can like always see whats goin on on the stage...great concert venue!
small but very near to the stage and the sound is awesome!
next time ,huh?

Really, they did? Shit... I wanted to wait but then we thought we could get the last train and shit but when we arrived it was already to late. Also tought about going back to the Backstage but the guy who was with me didn't want to. Well, maybe I'm lucky and get a second chance at Nuremberg gig next week. It's no problem for me to wait outside after the gig, I'm from Nuremberg and don't have to get any train.

Is anyone else here going to the gig in Nuremberg next week?

i was thinking of going to nuremberg next week.,.but its like 4 hours via train....sucks....not sure yet...
i wanna go to rock hard festival!!!! cob and dragonforce.loooool. sounds like fun

I was at the first Pratteln Show and it was awesome!

Diablo was fucking great, they played Trail of Kings, Icaros, Light of the End and Into the Sea of the new album. They also played the ABBA-cover and another song which I didnt know, I guess from the eternium album. They had really deserved a longer set, I think. It was a pity they played no song from the Mimic 47 album.

Cannibal Corpse did not quite convince me. Few songs had some parts I liked, but overall not my thing. I liked Deicide, Vader and Misery Index (all seen live in january) a lot more live.

It was the first time I saw Children of Bodom live and I had not expected them to be such a good liveband. Perfect soud, awesome show and awesome setlist! I really liked that they played so much old stuff!

The merch was nothing spectacular I think. I would have loved to buy a Diablo T-Shirt but they did not sell any I liked...

i thought the abba cover of diablo was pretty gay tho ... lol...

I'm alone.. "i die alone" (angels) ^^

Because my friends litsen to bullet and other fuckface bands...

Anyhow, then i rather go alone, would't miss it for the world...

Some of my friends dont even listen to music. Either that or emo basically. It's a shame. Ah well. *Sigh*