European headlining tour 2009

Is there anyone going to the amsterdam gig? :)

Nice setlist only song it misses imo is Are you dead yet.

To everyone (Flappy, Fastbodom, CHB, Kilon,etc) who is going to the Amsterdam Gig at Paradiso.

If you see me:

I'm wearing the same shirt and my name is Lenny (and you will probably see me in and arround the pit during the CoB set).
So, if on you guys/girls see me, please say hi ;)

To everyone (Flappy, Fastbodom, CHB, Kilon,etc) who is going to the Amsterdam Gig at Paradiso.

I'm wearing the same shirt and my name is Lenny (and you will probably see me in and arround the pit during the CoB set).
So, if on you guys/girls see me, please say hi ;)

Hehe, i'm going too, if i think i see you i'll stand behind you and say lenny to see if there's any reaction:p

Yeah MEEEEEEEEEEEE ! Cant fcking WaIt !!

Yeah would love to hear AYDY, but setlist looks amazing, good blend of old and new !! Fckin ell !! :headbang:
Getting closer now, we really should meet before the gig !

Yeah MEEEEEEEEEEEE ! Cant fcking WaIt !!

Yeah would love to hear AYDY, but setlist looks amazing, good blend of old and new !! Fckin ell !! :headbang:

How many does Paradiso hold btw?? aprx 500- 800 ?

The capacity of Paradiso ('Grote zaal', the big hall) is around 1400/1500.
I don't know if you have seen pics?
Grote_zaal_barkant.jpg

Grote_zaal.jpg

Couldn't find really good pics, but you can somehow get the point.
Because of the balcony which goes all around, the capacity increases pretty quick.

And sorry for the size of the pics, but I couldn't bother resizing them.

maaaan, the concert was suuuuch a blast, it was so awesome!!! I rocked out so hard, I don't think I rocked out so much ever in my life! :headbang: The crowd wasn't so active at the start, but than most ppl started rockin at last, maan, it was so good! damn, I wanted to buy a flag, but I didn't bring enough money :\ Do come again, cob, u rock ;)

Non changes in the set list in Pratteln, exept that they did Smile pretty for the devil just the second day :)