European headlining tour 2009

^What? :p
Didn't quite understand that =p
EDIT: I just understood, well I don't mind being squashed intro the barrier a little but I can arrive at 17:30 at it's earliest at the venue.

Back from the italian show!

FUCKING AWESOME :kickass:

A vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypaY0Y9iP2s
Alexi:i have a question for you guys:how many of you guys have heard about an album called Something Wild?
Crowd:YEAAAAAH
Alexi:hey janne,have you ever heard about?
Janne:Scusi?(it's the italian for "sorry")
Alexi:Have you ever heard 'bout something wild?
Janne:No,i'm sorry,i've never heard about that album

:lol:

At the end i managed to catch alexi's pick...in a side it's written "Children of bodom" and in the other there is the alexi's signature...i'm dreaming,please don't wake me up :loco:
Unfortunately i have some problem with my cam and i can't up the image...but i'll do soon

P.S:I heard a lot of time a finnish(i think) word,i don't know how it's written but the pronunciation is "Perkele"...can someone tell me wtf does it men? :)

Thanks, cool one! :kickass:

Thanks, cool one! :kickass:

It's a pity that the view of that vid was better then mine(and i was in the firs line...btw which is the proper word for what i mean?:lol:)...most of aplifier were behhind me and so the sound wasn't so good...in particular alexi's volume looked so low...it was for what i said up

BTW

Roope always repaied the greeting...even if i dunno why he don't show his metal main finger but he move his left arm,with the fist closed,up and down like a train-driver :loco:

Henkka stired up the crowd a fucking lot!!He went the nearest he coul to the mob and fucking headbanged!!

Another funny event was when a girl threw her bressiere on the stage...and alexi put it on the keybord after had said: i love you too baby :lol:

Tomorrow Amsterdam!!
Can't fucking wait:kickass:

By the way, I guess I'm standing on the balcony near Janne. Good view and pretty close to the stage. And I hope that's not too disastrous for my ribs since I'm not really fat (more skinny really. unfortunatly. Realy need to go to the gym some day. Once. When I have the time. And the money (you're a student or not) enough to have some sort of cover.:)

Does anyone have the Diablo setlist? :)

Cant fucking wait for tomorrow!@!!@1121

Tomorrow Amsterdam!!

Thats soooo fcking TRUUUUUUEEEEEEEE !!! :kickass:

:headbang:

A couple of days ago the weather here went bad with snow, so Im allmost throwing up here in fear that it will fuck the airport up and I will be delayed ! Whhaaaaaa !! :puke:

Tomorrow Amsterdam!!

By the way, I guess I'm standing on the balcony near Janne. Good view and pretty close to the stage. And I hope that's not too disastrous for my ribs since I'm not really fat (more skinny really. unfortunatly. Realy need to go to the gym some day. Once. When I have the time. And the money (you're a student or not) enough to have some sort of cover.:)

Dude, it doesnt matter ;) I'm 1,88 and my weight is 60KG. And ill probably be in the moshpit fulltime.

So flappy and kilon, if you see me:
http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee355/arvoitus/?action=view&current=blabla.jpg

Just call me name (lenny) and say hi ;)

Ill look out for ya Lenny.

So if ya'll see 4 ppl walkin as a group (all stoned prolly). One big fella with a black leather coat,black safety shoes and black jeans its probably me! :rofl: just shout something like ''joopie'' or something.

lol seems like the whole forum is gonna be in Amsterdam ! I will just shout "whaaaa wTf's aaaaaaaaap !!" n it'l be me lol :kickass: - with my 8 ft tall m8 btw lol. Look for a tall guy n i be beside him ! :headbang:

YEAH! Seen CoB live once when they toured with slipknot. Played a way to short set (only 30min or so) but now their headlining so thats about 1h30m :headbang: :headbang: :worship:

Just so you know, I'm probaply one of the least 'metal-guy-looking' persons.
You know:
-short hair (around 5 cm on top and back) I tried long hair, but my hair is really thick and it wouldnt go behind my ears on in a pony tail and it's really irritating when hair is in front of your eyes when working on the lab (studying chemistry).
Right now I decided to let it gro a bit to at least have a little bit of hair I can bang around, but I guess I should get it cut pretty soon again.

-glasses

But that doesn't matter if you love the music.

And when I see you I might say hi, but my sister who is coming with me is a bit sick and I'm gonna stay with her just in case she might need some help or something.

Hello people, it will be my first COB gig on 19th Feb London, Any Advice? Lol

And is it Just me or are Cannibal Corpse Awful? :mad: