European headlining tour 2009

Got drunk last time I saw them (some moths ago) and I could remember one fucking song they played. But this time I guess I will take it easy and Cannibal Corpse, fuck yes.

Non changes in the set list in Pratteln, exept that they did Smile pretty for the devil just the second day
Yep , that's right .. Does somebody know if they still play it ? They maybe just forgot to play it in Pratteln the first night , and it sucked :erk: , Anyway , GREAT show .. the guys played perfectly well!

Maybe they didn't play it the first day because they didn't want to do exactly the same set list... I'll see in Antwerpen!

Yeah , but skipping one song in order to have a different setlist looks pretty weird to me .. They should have play another song then . Anyway , let me know how it goes in Antwerpen :Spin:

Yeah , but skipping one song in order to have a different setlist looks pretty weird to me .. They should have play another song then . Anyway , let me know how it goes in Antwerpen :Spin:

Your positive they didnt, then?

I'll ask again; Anyone feel like meeting up at the London gig??

Yeah it's weird, but it's weird too if they forgot to play it lol They could change the set list when they play 2 days in the same place but it's still amazing :D

Your positive they didnt, then?
No ! I already heard this song live and it was amazing so I was looking forward to it , the thing is that I just don't understand why they skip it and then played 16 songs instead of 17 or so ..

Back from the italian show!

FUCKING AWESOME :kickass:

A vid:

Alexi:i have a question for you guys:how many of you guys have heard about an album called Something Wild?
Crowd:YEAAAAAH
Alexi:hey janne,have you ever heard about?
Janne:Scusi?(it's the italian for "sorry")
Alexi:Have you ever heard 'bout something wild?
Janne:No,i'm sorry,i've never heard about that album

:lol:

At the end i managed to catch alexi's pick...in a side it's written "Children of bodom" and in the other there is the alexi's signature...i'm dreaming,please don't wake me up :loco:
Unfortunately i have some problem with my cam and i can't up the image...but i'll do soon

P.S:I heard a lot of time a finnish(i think) word,i don't know how it's written but the pronunciation is "Perkele"...can someone tell me wtf does it men? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexi:i have a question for you guys:how many of you guys have heard about an album called Something Wild?
Crowd:YEAAAAAH
Alexi:hey janne,have you ever heard about?
Janne:Scusi?(it's the italian for "sorry")
Alexi:Have you ever heard 'bout something wild?
Janne:No,i'm sorry,i've never heard about that album

Hehehehh.

:rofl:
I love it when they're weird as hell :cool:

^Were you up front?
If so, was it hard to get there? :p
Well...they opened the doors at about 6PM...and I was there at about 1 PM
To stay in queue for 5 hours it's fucking boring and tiring...but i think it wouldn't be a problem if you wanna see them ;)
But another problem of being in the first line is that you are squashed in the barrier by the pushed of thousands people :lol:
Couse of that i can't enjoy the show at all..lot of time you have to replace a moment...fortunately they distributed bottle of water otherwise i think i wouldn't resist...
The sound is not so good too there...

But hey it's always awesome...and i can say i had alexi ahead at 2m :)

Hehehehh.

:rofl:
I love it when they're weird as hell :cool:

Yeah but somethime 'cause of the mess and 'couse of we are italian and don't speak english so much...we didn't undestrand what alexi were saying

EDIT:
Perkele means Satan or Devil but it's usually used as a curse word (damn, hell).

^Oh that's not gonna be up front for methen :lol:
I'm probably there at 5:30 or something :p