European headlining tour 2009

I expected too, I bought my ticket 10 days ago, I'm lucky 'cause my ticket is probably one of the last available
(Sorry if my english is bad I don't speak english very well ^^)
The shows is Paris (21 was better than 22) was awesome and the pit crazy, I'm sure the show in 8 days will be crazy again.

Nice to hear that ! I ordered mine on the internet and i have to pick them up to the Fnac tomorrow.
How many hours in advance do you plan to go there (cause the show starts at 6:00)?

Your english is good (im french too so i make a lot of mistakes :erk:)

How many hours in advance do you plan to go there (cause the show starts at 6:00)?
Your english is good (im french too so i make a lot of mistakes :erk:)

On the elysee montmartre's website, they tell the show begin at 6:30 but I plan to be in front of the place at 4:00

And thx to happilemon, I'm just 17 years old so I hope to be gifted :)

A couple of days ago the weather here went bad with snow, so Im allmost throwing up here in fear that it will fuck the airport up and I will be delayed ! Whhaaaaaa !! :puke:

The exact reason why I'm flying to Helsinki on the 28th. No fucking way I'm missing the gig by a delay on the plane. Yeah, it means an extra hotel night, but with the shitload of money I'm spending it doesn't matter, and it's nice cos I'll have some time to see Helsinki :D

Hello people, it will be my first COB gig on 19th Feb London, Any Advice? Lol

And is it Just me or are Cannibal Corpse Awful? :mad:

It's just you.

In Flames are awful.

Now, blasphemer, go and atone for your sins and listen to some Hammer Smashed Face.

I got put off by CC song names at first but; you cant get the lyrics in most songs, so just ignore it. The only ones you can understand are like the song names. (THE EVIIIISCERATION PLAAAAAGUE)

It was awesome last night :D
They played really tight, I had expected them to play worse. Diablo were pretty good, sound wasn't too great though. CC was awesome.
Crowd was amazing, with a pit pretty mutch all the time in the middle. And to the pleasure of the girls Alexi took off his shirt for the last 2 songs.

CC & CoB tomorrow!

Should be well good, been wanting to see CC for a while now.:D and CoB will be awesome as per. :)

I say everyone thats going tomorrow automatically has THE best valentines plans. :headbang:

It was awesome last night :D
They played really tight, I had expected them to play worse. Diablo were pretty good, sound wasn't too great though. CC was awesome.
Crowd was amazing, with a pit pretty mutch all the time in the middle. And to the pleasure of the girls Alexi took off his shirt for the last 2 songs.

Fuck yeah, it was a awesome concert!