European headlining tour 2009

I remember seeing the setlist; Smile Pretty For The Devil was on it, but they had blotted it out, so they didn't play it.
The rest of the setlist posted is right, thanks for posting it!

Wasn't planning on listening to much of the Blooddrunk stoof anyway.
Well, I was, but still :rofl:

And I'm mega jealous you collected stuff from them. :heh::heh::heh:

Wasn't planning on listening to much of the Blooddrunk stoof anyway.
Well, I was, but still :rofl:

And I'm mega jealous you collected stuff from them. :heh::heh::heh:

I thought the same, but live it is so much better. And now I'm hooked again. In matter of fact, I'm gonna put Bloodrunk on again.

I wonder why they didn't play Smile Pretty though...

You can always get the flag at hatewear or some other shop right?

Yeah but the postage will be a cunt, and the price is a cunt.

Also about the whole 'Smile for the Pretty Devil' shit. I mean, whats weirder than them not playing it, is not replacing it. I mean they should have put Towards Dead End there. Thats thier best song 8)

Also can someone confirm that they -DO- slow Hatecrew Deathroll like on the Live CD/DVD (Chaos Ridden Years)

Yeah but the postage will be a cunt, and the price is a cunt.

Also about the whole 'Smile for the Pretty Devil' shit. I mean, whats weirder than them not playing it, is not replacing it. I mean they should have put Towards Dead End there. Thats thier best song 8)

Also can someone confirm that they -DO- slow Hatecrew Deathroll like on the Live CD/DVD (Chaos Ridden Years)

I've bought all my bodom items from the HateWear shop which is a lot and I've found it to be reasonable prices and the postage not to bad.

I guess they will play hatecrew deathroll like on CRY… They did when supporting slipknot.

Alexi and his guys were fucking great in Amsterdam!!! :headbang:
This was the 4th I've seen them live on stage and I can't get enough of CoB
They really rock and on the end (without shirts) was even better ;) :heh:

I've bought all my bodom items from the HateWear shop which is a lot and I've found it to be reasonable prices and the postage not to bad.

I guess they will play hatecrew deathroll like on CRY… They did when supporting slipknot.

Yeh, that was pretty amazing.
Sucks when ure (one of the only) one(s) who knows the lyrics though.

Yeh, that was pretty amazing.
Sucks when ure (one of the only) one(s) who knows the lyrics though.

lol I know what you mean I was singing so much I heard people behind me saying.... He's a bodom fan :kickass:, Thank fuck they did played the slow bit in HCDR as I automatically sang it and would have looked like a tit if they didn't... I blame the alcohol:lol:

Do you guys reckon for the forum if I get there at around 4:30 i should be able 2 get to the barrier cos i dnt want to be waiting for ages but I would like to be at the front/