European headlining tour 2009

I've cought the same pick...it's alexi's pick...i'm gonna do a necklace with that :lol:

Hey guys, i've found these 2 little things on the floor after the Amsterdam gig. What are they?

plectrum.jpg

I hate you :D

And I still think Amsterdam was the best, but yeah... They got all the sows to compare, so they'll know best.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA--hSWVZA8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA--hSWVZA8[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Wow that's fucking early :ill: Dunno about Helsinki cos it'll be my first time there, but shows in Barcelona (which is where I usually go) almost never finish before 12 or so. And here in my town in the couple of small venues we have I've played at 4:00 am :lol:

Really? Wow that's fucking early :ill: Dunno about Helsinki cos it'll be my first time there, but shows in Barcelona (which is where I usually go) almost never finish before 12 or so. And here in my town in the couple of small venues we have I've played at 4:00 am :lol:

Yeah the venue they played had another event on at 10:30, but doors opened at 6 so that was still like 4 and a half hours.

Lol, I always forget when it starts :D
So finishing I have no idea.

Starts at 6 (had to look it up)

If it lasts for 3 hours...
6+3= 9.
But I have no idea.

d00de it'll be like

Opens at 6. Starts 6.30-6.45

Then you've got the setting up time between Diablo and Cannibal Corpse. I hear apperntly Bodom start fucking quickly after Cannibal Corpse. It'll be about 10-10.30 after all this.

d00de it'll be like

Then you've got the setting up time between Diablo and Cannibal Corpse. I hear apperntly Bodom start fucking quickly after Cannibal Corpse. It'll be about 10-10.30 after all this.

quite so, we had the doors opened at 7, Diablo was up at 8 and the whole thing ended at 11:30, so it should be up to 3 or 3,5 hours.

edit: postjumped, I´m sorry

d00de it'll be like

In Amsterdam they did a sound check of at least 20 minutes

Just back from Amsterdam and the gig ! (Stayed at friends during the weekend) And OMFG Amsterdam FUCKING KICKED ASS !!! GOD thats the best venue Ive ever been to, and everything was just perfect ! Bars all over the place and everything ! Diablo was good as expected, was cuious bout them, CC were ok but omfg what does he sing ?? lol They had there moments though. They rocked ! Only damn shame is I didnt get a tour T-shirt coz we were too late and the guy had closed and didnt have any tour T's left, and didnt wanna sell the one on his fcking display....bastard ! Bitch ! Gonna try contacting CoB Hate Wear n see if I can get one, knowing they are not available on the net...fck !! Any of u guys wanna sell one? ! Please !
Anyway, gig was fcking awesome. During CoB I was on the 2nd story balcony on left of the stage just above Henkka and screaming my brains out with the lyrics ! You guys sure must have noticed me ! lol omg I had an amazing time !! Perfect ! Thank you !! :headbang:

Im gonna go there again for sure ! Paradiso is an amazing place !! :headbang:

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Henkka even says Paradiso Amsterdam was pretty damn good too !!! :headbang:

Ah.........that's a relief.
Thanks for the heads up.

I remember Machine Head at the Apollo, they took like 45 minutes to set up.
It was fucking terrible.

Yeah. Well thats going on what someone else here said so dont kill me if i'm wrong.

Plus yeah, sound checks etc.

Last thing we need it Alexi's guitar being too quiet.