European headlining tour 2009

I've bought all my bodom items from the HateWear shop which is a lot and I've found it to be reasonable prices and the postage not to bad.

I guess they will play hatecrew deathroll like on CRY… They did when supporting slipknot.

PHEW

They should slow it down then

Upadte from Children Of Bodom's myspace:

Update From Henkka!
I was 12 years​ old, me and my buddy​ where​ in the toile​t area in my schoo​l , with walkm​ans when I heard​ a piece​ of the most bruta​l stuff​ ever,​ Eaten​ Back to Life,​ that my broth​er had bough​t.​ It chang​ed my life quite​ a bit. Now every​ third​ night​ I hear Skull​ full of Maggo​ts,​ live which​ is amazi​ng and very nosta​lgic of cours​e.​.​.​ The whole​ set is very tight​ and inten​se.​ But even bette​r thing​ is that the guys are super​ nice.​ All of the band,​ and it s very easy to hang out with them.​ Its such a privi​lege to tour with Canni​bal,​ and still​ feels​ weird​ to see them play befor​e us.​.​.​

Diabl ​o,​ we wante​d to have them on our tour many times​,​ and final​ly it happe​ned.​ I reall​y like their​ stuff​,​ favor​ites,​ Icaro​s and Read my Scars​.​.​
Seems​ all the 3 bands​ get along​ very well.​ And every​body'​s hangi​ng out, which​ is not so often​ happe​ning on tours​.​ Thats​ so cool,​ and we feel extre​mely comfo​rtabl​e with this packa​ge.​

I think​ Milan​ was the best so far. Great​ venue​ and great​ crowd​.​ Amste​rdam was prett​y damn good too.

Jaska ​ fell three​ times​ from his bunk the other​ night​ and has his face all bruis​ed.​ Hahaa​,​ its gonna​ be painf​ul soon when he sweat​s in the wound​s.​.​.​
I , mysel​f,​ was told that I fell on rando​m peopl​e at Volbe​at show in Budap​est.​ Damn Hunga​rian beers​.​
Roope ​ was almos​t left out of the UK when his passp​ort wasnt​ found​ when we cross​ed the borde​r in the middl​e of the night​.​ But he someh​ow found​ it from his lugga​ge after​ some thoro​ugh searc​h,​ which​ is a mirac​le,​ since​ he wasnt​ exact​ly sober​.​

But now, we all are in UK. Today​ Glasg​ow.​ Last time Glasg​ow was great​.​ Local​ enter​tainm​ent paper​ says:​ "​Child​ren Of Bodom​ and Canni​bal Corps​e,​ Melod​ic Death​ metal​ from Finla​nd,​ how roman​tic!​"​

Henkk​a

Ps. We ve seen that there​'​s again​ a bunch​ of fake myspa​ce accou​nts,​ prete​nding​ to be ours,​ perso​nal ones.​
So for your infor​matio​n,​ only myspa​ce that is actua​lly ours is the

myspa​ce.​ com/​child​renof​bodom​

None of COB membe​rs has myspa​ce accou​nts,​ even thoug​h the fake ones might​ be very convi​ncing​.​ We ll work on it so we ll get them erase​d
so peopl​e wont be foole​d no more.​

Fuck sake Roope,don't scare me like that again! Poor Jaska! At east they're all actually in the UK now, Can't wait till Tuesday XD
Thanks for posting up Gorth 666 :)

CUT....

I think​ Milan​ was the best so far. Great​ venue​ and great​ crowd​.​ Amste​rdam was prett​y damn good too.

...CUT

I was in front of him in milan...i love when he went the closer he can to us and then playng while headbanging...

Milan Rocks:headbang::kickass: and henkka rocks :lol:

Found this vid of Milan Show...i love crowd singing in chorus

even if i don't fucking know who is the freaky you can hear screaming at the end :lol: i laughed my ass off :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, i've found these 2 little things on the floor after the Amsterdam gig. What are they?

plectrum.jpg

Hey guys, i've found these 2 little things on the floor after the Amsterdam gig. What are they?

plectrum.jpg

Judging by the ESP website, it looks most like Alexi's signature.

header_alexi.jpg

header_roope.jpg

header_henkka.jpg

Which has made me realize Roope has the fanciest signature I've ever seen.