European headlining tour 2009

No problem ! I pay ! I can even forward u the money in advance if u like. In Amsterdam it was 20 Euros for a CoB tour T :worship: Do u have paypall?

Il need to check. I mean my parents may not let me like. I'll ask em when they get back. Probably not though sorry =/

Plus I dont really have the cash to get it myself. I mean postage to Amsterdam wont be low, plus the paypal transaction fee, plus it'll cost more than 20 euro's here.

Il need to check. I mean my parents may not let me like. I'll ask em when they get back. Probably not though sorry =/

Plus I dont really have the cash to get it myself. I mean postage to Amsterdam wont be low, plus the paypal transaction fee, plus it'll cost more than 20 euro's here.

Yeah I did have a feeling u were kinda low on cash from earlier lol. Thanx for the offer tho :kickass: No problem :headbang:

Any body else heeeeeeeelp me out please !?

Yeah I did have a feeling u were kinda low on cash from earlier lol. Thanx for the offer tho :kickass: No problem :headbang:

Any body else heeeeeeeelp me out please !?

Yeah. I'm low on cash cause my fucking school are making me pay 100 quid for 'Exam Fees' cause they predict I wont sit my Art exam. Its retarded. Thats one exam, that costs 25 quid, b ut they predict i'll mis 4 exams...

Bastards.

Wow, I never saw the Bodom one when I went to London, which was strange
Really? that's strange, indeed . But I saw them in Saarbrücken , one of the two shows without Slipknot , Maybe they just sold the tour shirts in Hamburg and Saarbrücken , but that's strange too .. I don't know..

"And they'll come on 8:30ish"

Opens at 6.

Probz start at like 6.30-7 ish.

I have no idea how long Cannibal Corpse and Diablo play for.

Diablo (will possibly) play a third of Cob's performance time = 30 minutes (-ish)
But CC play 12 songs (CoB play 18) so I predict CC may be on for lets say 1 hour, if you do the maths.
And CoB play for like 1 hour 30 minutes.

7:00 pm + 30 minutes + 1 hour + 1 hour 30 minutes = 10 pm

End prediction - 1 hour 30 minutes = 8.30, so Children of Bodom may (prediction) be on at 8:30.

:cool: But that's just a guess.

"And they'll come on 8:30ish"

Opens at 6.

Probz start at like 6.30-7 ish.

I have no idea how long Cannibal Corpse and Diablo play for.

Diablo (will possibly) play a third of Cob's performance time = 30 minutes (-ish)
But CC play 12 songs (CoB play 18) so I predict CC may be on for lets say 1 hour, if you do the maths.
And CoB play for like 1 hour 30 minutes.

7:00 pm + 30 minutes + 1 hour + 1 hour 30 minutes = 10 pm

End prediction - 1 hour 30 minutes = 8.30, so Children of Bodom may (prediction) be on at 8:30.

:cool: But that's just a guess.

You know the Forum? How do they separate the standing/seating? Is it possible to move from seated to the downstairs?

I was just reading some comments on diablo's music videos on youtube and they were saying they only played 2 songs? i wonder if thats true for everywhere?

I was just reading some comments on diablo's music videos on youtube and they were saying they only played 2 songs? i wonder if thats true for everywhere?

WHAT THE FUCK?!

No way!!!
I heard they played a lot more than that, people said: Icaros, LDS, Light of the End, Mimic, Trail of Kings, Read My Scars etc.

That would totally fucking SUCK!

lol INO! from youtube:

"I saw them in Glasgow, at the ABC with CC and COB, they only played two songs, but those two songs were fucking awesome, I met the bassist, he's a cool guy, oh and can anyone tell me, I heard him netion a new album that's been out for two weeks, is this right?"

some other peeps were saying the same and stuff like "i wish they would have played longer"

hope they play longer in london!

lol INO! from youtube:

"I saw them in Glasgow, at the ABC with CC and COB, they only played two songs, but those two songs were fucking awesome, I met the bassist, he's a cool guy, oh and can anyone tell me, I heard him netion a new album that's been out for two weeks, is this right?"

some other peeps were saying the same and stuff like "i wish they would have played longer"

hope they play longer in london!

Thats bullshit: he mentioned that a new album has been out for two weeks.
What the hell?
Diablo was out in 08, and there is no new album.

That guys a liar.
And thanks for the update btw dude.

Hope it isnt true but a few people were saying the same thing, only reason i mention it.

Just been on offical diablo site.

12.02.2009 | "I had a fever as high as 39,9 Celsius degrees and felt like dying. I just wasn't up for the task. So, I apologize for the fans who came to see the show. But the good news is, that I'm getting better and hopefully we don't have to cancel any more dates." - Heikki Malmberg

Maybe this is why the didn't play as many songs.