European headlining tour 2009

I was at the Glasgow gig and Diablo played 4 songs, i don't any of their songs so i have no idea what they were but definitely 4 songs played. Wooo and i shook hands with Corpsegrinder up at the bar, was an awesome night:D

Just been on offical diablo site.

12.02.2009 | "I had a fever as high as 39,9 Celsius degrees and felt like dying. I just wasn't up for the task. So, I apologize for the fans who came to see the show. But the good news is, that I'm getting better and hopefully we don't have to cancel any more dates." - Heikki Malmberg

Maybe this is why the didn't play as many songs.

kool dude:) hopfully we have a full functioning diablo for london:headbang:

I was at the Glasgow gig and Diablo played 4 songs, i don't any of their songs so i have no idea what they were but definitely 4 songs played. Wooo and i shook hands with Corpsegrinder up at the bar, was an awesome night:D

Ahhh.thanks dude
Thats such a lame set.
I wanted them to play alot more than that :(

And you're a lucky bastard, George is immense x~D

Yeah theres a good chance the people missed some of them, i wasn't too far from the front of the queue and was still in the queue for the cloakroom when diablo started... Yeah George is amazing, i was mainly going for Bodom but i must say i really do love Cannibal Corpse:D

ha, i lolld

Its true shit though. He takes fascism to the extreme in our new dining room.

"Those who eat sandwiches may not eat with those who do not eat sandwiches, and buy school lunches. Sandwich eaters have a seperate area to eat from the School Mean eaters. Anyone seen breaking this rule must leave the dining room"

Its what Hitler would do. Srsly.

Its true shit though. He takes fascism to the extreme in our new dining room.

"Those who eat sandwiches may not eat with those who do not eat sandwiches, and buy school lunches. Sandwich eaters have a seperate area to eat from the School Mean eaters. Anyone seen breaking this rule must leave the dining room"

Its what Hitler would do. Srsly.

:worship:
Yeh, we had that in primary school.

I'm looking for an extra standing ticket for the 19th - London if anybody has one

post here or pm me

:worship:
Yeh, we had that in primary school.

Sick bastards. lol.

My schools so shit, we cant eat in classrooms cause we have rats in the school. So, if food is left out, theres a chance we may have them invade our classrooms.

My schools a joke. Srsly.

We give out certificates for like, everything, too. Except, im still yet to recieve one. I've vowed, if, in these final few months in the shit hole, I get a certificate, I am gonna do a Hercule Satan (Any Dragonball Z fans...?) in which I walk to the front of the stage and yell "NOW WHO RULEZ"

It'll be epic.

Sick bastards. lol.

My schools so shit, we cant eat in classrooms cause we have rats in the school. So, if food is left out, theres a chance we may have them invade our classrooms.

My schools a joke. Srsly.

We give out certificates for like, everything, too. Except, im still yet to recieve one. I've vowed, if, in these final few months in the shit hole, I get a certificate, I am gonna do a Hercule Satan (Any Dragonball Z fans...?) in which I walk to the front of the stage and yell "NOW WHO RULEZ"

It'll be epic.

Dam..:worship:

Anyone wanna have a "Hatecrew Forum Meeting" outside the forum tomorow?

^ Yeah, I'll be there, all alone too. I don't know any other CoB fans, so will probably be lurking in the pub. :erk:
It isn't possible to move between upstairs and downstairs...
Annoying, isn't it. I'm stuck upstairs too. Well my choice - better chance of actually seeing them & no one jumping on my head. (Yeah I'm short too!) But it would be nice to have the option to move around. Not been up there in years - I can barely remember it. :erk:

What time are people getting to the forum? I am desperate to be v. close to the front so I think I'm getting there for 4.30

What time are people getting to the forum? I am desperate to be v. close to the front so I think I'm getting there for 4.30
Not sure yet. I've no intention of going anywhere near the front & will probably get to the pub near the station at around that time......:p

Well I would like to be near the front so me and my friend are going to be there for about 4:30. shall I have a sign that says sumthin like "UM CoB Hatecrew Forum"?