European headlining tour 2009

Well, seeing as I have the least number of posts out of the people who are going to the forum I feel as though I should not make the sign :D

Im not going alone, im with a mate but he said he is cool with meeting u guys. his dad may be there but meh.
Ill make the sign, it will say "COBHC UM FORUM!" sound good?

how old are you spyro?

Yep. (And the rest!:oops: )
Oh well, shouldn't be too much of a queue for the bar! :heh:

Excellent. For a moment there I was afraid it was becoming an emo-ish metalcore fest.

Oh well. Will you also be meeting up with the young-uns then? I'm afraid 14 year old metalheads are somewhat on the young side for me....

I hear the pit is quite tame at Bodom, so with any luck il survive it if I go in. Thats the problem with only weighing like, 7 Stone, you get knocked around easily. lol.

So is there gonna be a meet place/time? Or are we all gonna walk around with our usernames above our head.

What's the point actually of meeting up with complete strangers. I mean, some here know eachother for years on this board, so it might be cool to see eachother without a computer sometime. You know what I mean

but do what you want, that was my point of view

What's the point actually of meeting up with complete strangers. I mean, some here know eachother for years on this board, so it might be cool to see eachother without a computer sometime. You know what I mean

but do what you want, that was my point of view

Cause i'd rather meet with strangers and enjoy the gig with someone else that I know I have -some- common interest in, than just be there on my own.

DOES ANYONE HAVE OR KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS A SPARE STANDING TICKET TO THE LONDON FORUM SHOW????!!
I really,really want to get one downstairs..if I have to get an upstairs ticket does anyone know if security in the forum is strict on keeping people upstairs if that's where you're ticket says you're supposed to be??

Was at Nottingham yesterday! Such a good gig! :D :D:kickass: I'll do a small review of it later when I get some youtube clips uploaded!