European headlining tour 2009

I will definately! :D :D tell you that is, I'm still not 100% sure I can make it! Fingers crossed anyway :p Thanks again!! :kickass::kickass:

Smtn back off I get first dibbs!! :p j/k I'll let you know too if I can't make it and maybe Sleeper could arrange something with you instead of me if I can't anyway :)

I think most people should be concerned about the Hammer Smashed Face or Stripped, Raped and Strangled pit.:yuk:

:lol: That's exaxtly the only thing I worry a little bit about. Not for me but for my glasses, which will be in my pocket in their case, but still it's HSF and SR&S pit, dunno how many CC fans will show up on Helsinki or if it'll be a Diablo/COB dedicated audience, but CC pits and specially with their ''hit/legendary'' songs tend to be fucking huge :lol: Slayer was also pretty heavy too, but I was first row and a bit to the right so I had no problems with it :lol:

:lol: That's exaxtly the only thing I worry a little bit about. Not for me but for my glasses, which will be in my pocket in their case, but still it's HSF and SR&S pit, dunno how many CC fans will show up on Helsinki or if it'll be a Diablo/COB dedicated audience, but CC pits and specially with their ''hit/legendary'' songs tend to be fucking huge :lol: Slayer was also pretty heavy too, but I was first row and a bit to the right so I had no problems with it :lol:

Huge is one word for them, they're fucking crazy :rofl:
I don't really want to get too close, unless I'm shoved into one, like previous occasions.

^Exactly :lol: I'll try not to be caught, and if I happen to be caught in one then I'll try to gtfo as soon as possible, I want to be alive for Bodom. Imagine how lame would it be to travel all the way from Spain to Finland to see Bodom and miss them because a too wild pit during the support act :lol:

Does anyone know the forums rules on Chains n shit? Just I normally have my wallet on a chain, and then another chain just on my jeans. Does that count as a weapon nowadays?

How about all 18 and younger meet in front of the forum any time after 4:30 and say our usernames or sumthin like that, PM me for msn.