European headlining tour 2009

if your already doing that then dont bother, ill be there at around 4:30 - 5:00 so if u just say you are spyro 201 or have a sign or some shit. ill be with my mate, im about 5ft 5 with longish brown hair and my mate is short and blond with about same hair length.

*edit* Ill be wearing a Blooddrunk T

I was at Rock City and I'll be at the Forum - if its half as good as Rock City then we're in for a great night....it was the best Id EVER seen them play!!

Jeans.jpg

Look out for me in my Custom Bodom/'Deth jeans guyz. Yeah, your jealous ;) LOL

if your already doing that then dont bother, ill be there at around 4:30 - 5:00 so if u just say you are spyro 201 or have a sign or some shit. ill be with my mate, im about 5ft 5 with longish brown hair and my mate is short and blond with about same hair length.

*edit* Ill be wearing a Blooddrunk T

So, you want this dude to turn up at a building that will be swarming with metalheads that are there to see CC/COB...and you think by telling him that you have "longish brown hair" and will be wearing a BD shirt that it'll actually be easy to tell you from the...erm, other 2,000 kids that look like that? :lol::p

Just send him a pic if you're that serious about meeting up.

So, you want this dude to turn up at a building that will be swarming with metalheads that are there to see CC/COB...and you think by telling him that you have "longish brown hair" and will be wearing a BD shirt that it'll actually be easy to tell you from the...erm, other 2,000 kids that look like that? :lol::p

Just send him a pic if you're that serious about meeting up.

Dont worry, I have his PHOOOONE NUMBER NOW. MWA HA HA.

Ah well. Should be fun. Sad to think, in 24 hours it'll be over though.

Can't wait for tomorrows gig! :D Seems like i've been waiting ages for it. Going to be mad.Hopefully i see some of you there, I'm gonna be in a reddish-purple coat, black leggings and boots and i'll have a pink and black betty boop bag.
EEEP!

Right - Anyone else closer to 25 than 18 want to meet up, PM me. There's a few of us getting together already.

Hi GAIZ!

I went to the Manchester gig on the 16th and had an amazing time!
The only thing I am a bit peeved at is that they never Played Smile Pretty for the Devil, does anyone know if they played this at the other UK dates?
I know it's on the setlist that was revealed on here and SoB.

Thanks!