European headlining tour 2009

Really? I mean I want to get the tour shirt too and I am pretty desperate to be right at the front :loco:

Seriously no difference, if you wanna get to the front, all you have to do is walk there :rofl:
And if you wanna get a tour t-shirt, buy one there, you don't have to go early.

Bit pointless to wait for 2 and a half hours.
But it's your choice.

Seriously no difference, if you wanna get to the front, all you have to do is walk there :rofl:

But it's your choice.

This.

They'll be selling t-shirts throughout (I intend to get a couple myself). Two hours is a bit rich - they won't even open the gates yet I bet.

I hear the pit is quite tame at Bodom, so with any luck il survive it if I go in. Thats the problem with only weighing like, 7 Stone, you get knocked around easily. lol.

Are u fcking kidding !! The pit at Amsterdam was crazy ! Glad I wasnt down there ! foook ! I was on the balcony's watching them get crowdsurfed out in front lol No wonder Henkka said Amsterdam was pretty good too ! :headbang:

Are u fcking kidding !! The pit at Amsterdam was crazy ! Glad I wasnt down there ! foook ! I was on the balcony's watching them get crowdsurfed out in front lol No wonder Henkka said Amsterdam was pretty good too ! :headbang:

I think most people should be concerned about the Hammer Smashed Face or Stripped, Raped and Strangled pit.:yuk:

But it's your choice.

Doors are at 6 so 1 and a half hours. I was at a Dimmu concert a few days back and it was impossible to get onto the barriers so I just figured if I went really early I would get a chance to get on the railings and stay there. It would be fucking awesome to be in front of Corpsegrinder and Alexi for the whole gig :headbang:

Doors are at 6 so 1 and a half hours. I was at a Dimmu concert a few days back and it was impossible to get onto the barriers so I just figured if I went really early I would get a chance to get on the railings and stay there. It would be fucking awesome to be in front of Corpsegrinder and Alexi for the whole gig :headbang:

That's what I'm doing too.

I'll correct myself

I've heard the UK pits are quite tame. Someone here told me actually...

Also to the guy who's going like 2 hours early. "Doors open at 6.30" means, you wont go in till 6.30

After CC have played, some guys will move back, or after Diablo. If I were you, while Diablo play pick up your tee etc., then when they finish and people move back for drinks CHAAAAAAAARGE. You'll get to the front easily enough.

Also; any updates on the 'Where we'll meet if we meet' ??

Dimmu? That was the Defenders concert then - Dimmu, LOG and others. On a saturday. This may not be as... full.