European headlining tour 2009

Just stay out of the actual mosh pit and just up closer to the actual stage or along the speakers and you'll be fine and anyway the closer you are to the stage the easier it is for security to see you and pull you out if you're gonna faint or get sick or something.
The front's definately more claustrophobic though especially towards the center microphone at cob gigs.Head for the sides,you'll generally get a better view from there anyway.
I've worn glasses to every gig I've went to and never had a problem with it so you should be able to mind your stuff ok. It'd be a bit annoying to have to mind and hang onto a bag during the gig but If you don't mind that it'll be fine :)

Yeah its just if I dont have a bag I mean; where do I put my merch? I intend on getting a Bodom tour shirt, FTR Flag (if its the FTR ones they are selling) and a CC tee. I cant wear like 3 tee's, and carry a flag, so the bag is neccessary i'm thinking. Unless you have another idea...??

the crowd was weird tho.
hatecrew deathroll.- like there werent many people who knew the lyrics..that was big shit.. i was shoutin along so loud-my voice is gone! ha ha

but they played like for ages..was wicked! never seen them play for so long..
oh and the "typical janne doin jazzy shit and alexi tellin him to fuckin stop"..lol

sound was awesome too.great work!

aaargh seems as if they played longer than in Stuttgart ?!? :cry: shit all Jannes fault why did he have to hurry up so much to take his goddamn piss :lol:

you re welcome :)
i bet uk is gonna be better! the fans are cooler.most of the german fans stink-no offence to the ones here ofcourse..but they could be more supportive..there werent many people there last night...
and i think its gonne be a long long time,till they come back to germany after this tour :(

have a great time!

Yeah its just if I dont have a bag I mean; where do I put my merch? I intend on getting a Bodom tour shirt, FTR Flag (if its the FTR ones they are selling) and a CC tee. I cant wear like 3 tee's, and carry a flag, so the bag is neccessary i'm thinking. Unless you have another idea...??

That's why I usually get my merch after but if you queue early anyway you'll get through the cloakroom fast and get out onto the floor pretty quickly anyway so yeah bring a bag and don't worry about it, it isn't hard to get up close enough anyway usually :)

the crowd was weird tho.
hatecrew deathroll.- like there werent many people who knew the lyrics..that was big shit.. i was shoutin along so loud-my voice is gone! ha ha

Wow... i whould have gone nuts of the croud didn't know the part

"Were hate crew we stand we don't fall........."

:O

If it is those polyester flags that are 110X75 cm, i know exacly witch ones... i have 5 of them, 1 bodom!

And the flags fits in your left sock ffs, not like you'll have to carry them around XD

hiiigh heeled boots!!!!!
i ve got goth boots-lookin like fuckin war ships-but for shows they r awesome..
i m like 20 cm taller! and noone can step on your toes!! and you can "ship" your way free to the front row lol

Yeah; I have a pair of wranglers that give me like... an inch?

5ft 6 aint too bad. I mean its not really below average, it is average aint it? Bearing in mind my age etc. i'd say it is.

If it is those polyester flags that are 110X75 cm, i know exacly witch ones... i have 5 of them, 1 bodom!

And the flags fits in your left sock ffs, not like you'll have to carry them around XD

My boots are over my ankle, and I just dont wanna risk it like. Plus I dont want the flag smelling of my feet. It's easier to bag him up.

Wow... i whould have gone nuts of the croud didn't know the part

"Were hate crew we stand we don't fall........."

:O

"we re all for none and none for all.." :)

Yeah; I have a pair of wranglers that give me like... an inch?

5ft 6 aint too bad. I mean its not really below average, it is average aint it? Bearing in mind my age etc. i'd say it is.

My boots are over my ankle, and I just dont wanna risk it like. Plus I dont want the flag smelling of my feet. It's easier to bag him up.

haha

yeah quite average! lol taller than few of the band embers anyway.lol.

I bought a ticket to see COB, upstairs, in the forum...but I'm not sure about my vision there :rofl:
I'm from Portugal, does anybody know how is that upstairs?
thks ;)

thanks dude. :) hello everyone :)
umm.well they ll want the girls to throw bra s on stage lol
and the set was pretty much the same like it says in this forum..
the decadence/b. after midnight medley was awesome!!
sixpounder was a lil longer as usual-seemed like it anyway!
i cant remeber them playing towards dead end-which sucks cause i wanted it so much!

the crowd was weird tho.

but they played like for ages..was wicked! never seen them play for so long..
oh and the "typical janne doin jazzy shit and alexi tellin him to fuckin stop"..lol

sound was awesome too.great work!

I can just tell the same. Gig was fuckin' awesome but I was really suprised when just a few people knew the lyrics of Hate Crew Deathroll. You could hardly hear the crowd sing...
But all in all it was a great concert and I'm happy that I deceided to see them twice on this tour. :headbang:
Only shitty thing was that we had to wait for the train back home until five am in the morning.

I can just tell the same. Gig was fuckin' awesome but I was really suprised when just a few people knew the lyrics of Hate Crew Deathroll. You could hardly hear the crowd sing...
But all in all it was a great concert and I'm happy that I deceided to see them twice on this tour. :headbang:
Only shitty thing was that we had to wait for the train back home until five am in the morning.

oh nooo..you shoulda stayed at the venue. the guys came out and stuff.was cool. we were there untill like 2 a.m.... the backstage werk is shit without a car..

but yeah the show was fuckin great and for me or us its cool if the crowd is smaller-but thinkin of the bands it simply sucks

oh nooo..you shoulda stayed at the venue. the guys came out and stuff.was cool. we were there untill like 2 a.m.... the backstage werk is shit without a car..

but yeah the show was fuckin great and for me or us its cool if the crowd is smaller-but thinkin of the bands it simply sucks

They gonna be staying behind at every gig or not? I have a feeling I might be willing to... stick around lol.