European headlining tour 2009

So is there gonna be like a 'forum meetup' since we're all going?

It'd be pretty cool to meet you all, even if I've only been speaking to you for a short amount of time.

Also, if your like me, and due to buy 2 tees (CC and Bodom) and a flag, where do we store our stuff safely if we wanna go in the pit? I dont wanna lose my phone/merch.

So is there gonna be like a 'forum meetup' since we're all going?

It'd be pretty cool to meet you all, even if I've only been speaking to you for a short amount of time.

Also, if your like me, and due to buy 2 tees (CC and Bodom) and a flag, where do we store our stuff safely if we wanna go in the pit? I dont wanna lose my phone/merch.

I normally buy my merch after the concert, and i always keep my phone/wallet/etc with me in the pit. I have regular jeans, so it wont fall out. Or else i give my stuff to my (girl)friend.

Thx, always good to know.

Can someone more that have been to the Blooddrunks tour tell me they did?

Because i assume that it is differet from tour to tour.

Well in Stuttgart you could buy your stuff afterwards, but maybe that depends on location or if they all could start playing in time??? so if you wanna make absolutely sure maybe it´s better buying it before...

Well in Stuttgart you could buy your stuff afterwards, but maybe that depends on location or if they all could start playing in time??? so if you wanna make absolutely sure maybe it´s better buying it before...

Yes, i do really want the stuff so i better buy before. But, if it stands that the concert is at 18:30, do bodom start play at that time or does the support bands? Because i wanna see it all! And when is it optimal to be there before if you want to stand in front and also buy stuff? maybe a hard question but...

Also, thanks alot for the information :D

If you're the kind of person who want's to get as close to the band as posible get stuff afterwards.Buy it before if you really want a specific piece of merchandise but If you just want a random souvenir of the gig buy something afterwards,I doubt they'll run out of Blooddrunk tour tees but you mightn't get one in your exact size if you wait till the shows over though.

If you're the kind of person who want's to get as close to the band as posible get stuff afterwards.Buy it before if you really want a specific piece of merchandise but If you just want a random souvenir of the gig buy something afterwards,I doubt they'll run out of Blooddrunk tour tees but you mightn't get one in your exact size if you wait till the shows over though.

Want the blooddrunk tour tee and also FTR flag or Blooddrunk flag of they'll have those avable.

And aslo want to get kinda close to the band.

Well, in previous concerts, get there early, not too early.
And just grab some stuff, (won't take too long) and then just go and get close.
It's all more simple than you think.

Well, in previous concerts, get there early, not too early.
And just grab some stuff, (won't take too long) and then just go and get close.
It's all more simple than you think.

How much early are we talking about? 2h?

And could someone answer this: The time is 18:30, is that when the supportbands are starting to play?

Diablo are playing first and VERY MUCH IN TIME. Then it´s CC, and it really doesn´t take long till CoB start playing - no 10 minutes in Stuttgart! I waited about 4 minutes after CC ended but had no chance to get to front rows, so HURRY UP then :)