European headlining tour 2009

Awesome vid, I think this one is my favorite, though. Especially how they lead into the song.

Just like on the album, only better.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love how he speaks before songs and stuff, i dont think any other band really does that.
anyone else notice that?

Okey, the gig is tomorrow ^^ but.. thx anyway.

Sorry I could be of no help. I'll describe it;

Its the front cover of Follow the Reaper, but ONLY the reaper. No gravestone, no background, nothing. However, it is cool.

Instead of the back being the stone saying 'Followed the Reaper', in bold 'gothic' text (Silver) it says:

Folllow
The
Reaper

That good enough/any help?

//Edit// I'd actually got the spacing right for the text, just it hasnt show up. Basically its centered, ya digggg?

Sorry I could be of no help. I'll describe it;

Its the front cover of Follow the Reaper, but ONLY the reaper. No gravestone, no background, nothing. However, it is cool.

Instead of the back being the stone saying 'Followed the Reaper', in bold 'gothic' text (Silver) it says:

Folllow
The
Reaper

That good enough/any help?

//Edit// I'd actually got the spacing right for the text, just it hasnt show up. Basically its centered, ya digggg?

lets see.

110x75cm polyester flag.

Black backround, and just the reaper with the scythe and the text "Follow the reaper" in silver centred under him?

This video's not so great but I thought I'd post it up anyway..watch it in high quality ;) Its the end of banned from heaven from the Nottingham gig.. Sorry the camera's all shaky, I can never just stand still at cob gigs..

Last edited by a moderator: