European headlining tour 2009

Wasn't even there to start with.

Wasnt it? ;)
6ed9xt.jpg

I also bought 2 tour t-shirts.

Arrived at home 01:00.

What can i say... TOTALLY AWESOME!

The place, the bands... everything..

Starts with diablo, what can i say, really nice band :)

And then, as your know.. Cannibal Corpse. I can say it like this:
About half of all the people who where there was there for Cannibal Corpse.
There where really nice mosh (that i didn't join).

And then... finally, Bodom... i knew the whole playlist before the show.

Bodom was awesome! My first concert with them! Anyhow, there was like a hat, swedish colors and a swedish flag on it with horns on it that where throwed up on stage and Alexi put it on :D, I was the one who bought it :headbang: Anyone have a pic of that?

Best song must be Children Of Decadence or maybe Blooddrunk. I screamed my fucking lungs out and if the staff had't sent cups of water to the crowd i don't know how much i'ved last....

To resume the whole thing... Awesome..:D:D

Here's some pics of mine... the're not so good but... always something right?:)

Diablo
2wqv7di.jpg

Cannibal Corpse
xli8gx.jpg

Children Of Bodom
2viqan4.jpg

11qkbqd.jpg

35lr9zs.jpg

2znsfi9.jpg

m92i5w.jpg

// Fridgepack

Nice pics Fridge, and sounds like it was an awesome show !! Again ! :kickass:

Im gonna put up sum pics from Amsterdam and try to upload the HCDR vid to utube soon :headbang:

Nice pics Fridge, and sounds like it was an awesome show !! Again ! :kickass:

Im gonna put up sum pics from Amsterdam and try to upload the HCDR vid to utube soon :headbang:

I had the time of my life. And sorry for just alexi pics but he was close up and i had my phone camera so... i have like 2 other pics where Janne & Hennka is with Alexi :) And also, i didn't use zoom at all so you can see how near i really was, quite good :)

I had the time of my life. And sorry for just alexi pics but he was close up and i had my phone camera so... i have like 2 other pics where Janne & Hennka is with Alexi :) And also, i didn't use zoom at all so you can see how near i really was, quite good :)

Heh, when I shoed my friends my up close pics, they were like, you musta zoomed in!

An i was like...no, just really close.

Heh, when I shoed my friends my up close pics, they were like, you musta zoomed in!

An i was like...no, just really close.

Hehe nice :D

Like i said i bought 2 t-shirts ^^ Because, i knew before the show that the where selling EU-tour blooddrunks and i wanted it, so when we where standing in line to come in a merchant guy with brittish accent, like "hey lads, t-shirts?" :lol: And they're only 100kr each = 10€ so i bought 2 ^^

You know when alexi said "that guy doesn't like roxette!" he and janne was pointing at me :lol:

Awsome gig .... the best I have seen :headbang: