European headlining tour 2009

holy shit, just came from the helsinki show it was totally off the hook some good pits going on almost every song and then just before the last two songs some chick from spinefarm or something came on to the stage and gave the whole band golden record certificates for blooddrunk they also played lake bodom witch was just perfect and also had a bit of fun playing stratovarius - black diamond song but alexi was just like "come on do i look like timo tolkki" and cut it off :p cant remember it all beacuse i was in the middle of the pits most of the time :D but i bet someone else can tell about it better =D

HELL YEA :D:D

Go BODOM!

Helsinki was good, show was good and playing was spot on. Banned from Heaven was maybe my favorite (3rd time I saw it tho.) Children Of Decadence and Bed Of Razors had a bit different keyboard sound to that of the albums. Again really interesting to watch Janne play.

(The little girls on the front row are so fucking annoying when they desperately try to hold on to the fence..)

Diablo was awesome.

(The little girls on the front row are so fucking annoying when they desperately try to hold on to the fence..)

haha, what's more annoying is when those short little girls are in the front row and making heart shapes with their hands and screaming out Henkka's name. I didn't mind being behind them tho cuz they were so freakin short, I still had a perfect view.

haha, what's more annoying is when those short little girls are in the front row and making heart shapes with their hands and screaming out Henkka's name. I didn't mind being behind them tho cuz they were so freakin short, I still had a perfect view.

Yea well, it's best just to stay behind them to avoid getting pissed off, they're way softer anyway to be pushed against than the fence ;) I even try to make it easy for them, but they don't understand and think it's just me pushing. But what made me pissed off was when I put my hand on the fence and two of these girls start ripping my fingers off the fence one by one.

Whenever I'm at the front at gigs (which is most of the time) I always consciously try to keep myself as small as possible,which is easy anyway since I'm fairly short so that the people behind me can see just as well and should have no reason to try and push me out of my spot.I usually try make friends with everyone that's around me for the same reason mostly. I don't mind people pushing in their hand to get a handle of the barrier if it helps them hang onto their spot or whatever but it always pisses me off a bit when someone who hasn't been waiting around half the day to get a position at the barrier shoves their way in from the back and pushes you off to the side so they can get in directly under omgalexi.

but it always pisses me off a bit when someone who hasn't been waiting around half the day to get a position at the barrier shoves their way in from the back and pushes you off to the side so they can get in directly under omgalexi.

Of course that's understandable. But most of the girls are there for the omgAlexi while I'm there for the music. ;) Anyway 2nd row is better than enough for me.

...Word!It' so fucking annoying..god -.-
And the heart thing is just lame. I hate it.
In Milan there was this little girl who kept punching me and pushing me on to the fence to the point I couldn't even enjoy the show..Then someone grabbed her and throw her in the pit ahah

Of course that's understandable. But most of the girls are there for the omgAlexi while I'm there for the music. ;) Anyway 2nd row is better than enough for me.

Not most of the girls I'd say..well not me anyway I'm there primarily for the music ;) I'll usually try get a spot at the side under Jaska and Henkka but it's just when someone does shove their way into the centre I'll get pushed out further to the side in my position too. Second row is great too because security can see you so you'll likely get enough water.Third row though is hell, so claustrophobic and sweaty,you can barely move to the music and get fuck all water..I remember feeling like I was gonna faint first time I saw cob..was in the third row and couldn't just move back because I'd no energy and because of the sheer amount of people behind me I'd probably collapse before I made my way out into the open.Took security three songs to notice me barely conscious..I'd rather head back out to the bar and watch from there if I couldn't get the barrier or second row..

Brutal Hate said:

Fuck sake, don't start!

the show was great, really enjoyed it; it was cool seeing them get the Blooddrunk award, and I got a setlist from one of the guys on the mixing desk

A few pics from the show:

DSCF4549.jpg

DSCF4515.jpg

Alexi1.jpg

Alexi2.jpg

DSCF4516.jpg

DSCF4553.jpg

DSCF4552.jpg

DSCF4586.jpg

DSCF4629.jpg

DSCF4622.jpg

DSCF4571.jpg

setlist2.jpg

Hey,i was supriced when they played bodom beach terror. After lake bodom in Sweden, because it stand Bbq... :8 Good anyway.

Not most of the girls I'd say..well not me anyway I'm there primarily for the music ;) I'll usually try get a spot at the side under Jaska and Henkka but it's just when someone does shove their way into the centre I'll get pushed out further to the side in my position too. Second row is great too because security can see you so you'll likely get enough water.Third row though is hell, so claustrophobic and sweaty,you can barely move to the music and get fuck all water..I remember feeling like I was gonna faint first time I saw cob..was in the third row and couldn't just move back because I'd no energy and because of the sheer amount of people behind me I'd probably collapse before I made my way out into the open.Took security three songs to notice me barely conscious..I'd rather head back out to the bar and watch from there if I couldn't get the barrier or second row..

2:nd-3:rd row!:headbang:
Got pushed into the pit a few times but, was quickley back on spot
11qkbqd.jpg

The Blooddrunk wall art is cool, and also the Follow the Reaper one which they used during a period in which they played Hate Me, Children Of Decadence, Bodom After Midnight, Follow the Reaper all back to back.

The Blooddrunk wall art is cool, and also the Follow the Reaper one which they used during a period in which they played Hate Me, Children Of Decadence, Bodom After Midnight, Follow the Reaper all back to back.

Nice to change! :D Love the ftr. We only had Blooddrunk wallart, even when Diablo & Cannibal Corpse played ^^