European headlining tour 2009

yeah that's me :headbang:
nice to see you too, Måns told me about you :)
i found a video where I throw the hat :lol: 0:38

It was a great show

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics Fridge, and sounds like it was an awesome show !! Again ! :kickass:

Im gonna put up sum pics from Amsterdam and try to upload the HCDR vid to utube soon :headbang:

Your just trying to make me jealous cause they didn't play it in London, aren't 'cha ;) :p

And then, as your know.. Cannibal Corpse. I can say it like this:
About half of all the people who where there was there for Cannibal Corpse.
There where really nice mosh (that i didn't join).

...Oh yeah in Milan was the same...half of the people were there for CC, and there was a really really killer mosh :headbang:
Anyways, the Amsterdam venue seems really great, wow!!I like venues with the balcony...

There were two fcking balcony stories at Paradiso Amsterdam ! Man that venue was great !! Amazing ! All in all 4-5 stories with bars everywhere ! Fook it was great ! :kickass: Definately going there again !!

There were two fcking balcony stories at Paradiso Amsterdam ! Man that venue was great !! Amazing ! All in all 4-5 stories with bars everywhere ! Fook it was great ! :kickass: Definately going there again !!

..Wow!!I mean, THAT's a great venue for sure!I'd like to go there too, cause here in Switzerland&Italy the venues usually really suck...
Plus, it's good to have more than one bar, so you don't have to wait for too long to get a beer, which sucks too -.-
And the balcony is great as well, so you don't have to stay right in the mosh...and if your 're not tall (I'm not at all :D) you can even see something.

I sweared I was going to the way front, but seeing the crowd I was sooo glad I found a perfect spot above the scene on 2nd balcony with a perfect view and sound. Just over the stage ffs ! Was amazing ! :kickass:

The show in Paris the 20th was amazing, brutal (lots of bruises and some scary moment in the pit), and fun. The sound was good, the band seem to enjoy their moment and the crowd was crazy !!
Henkka said some words in French. He and Alexi took off their shirt at the end :p
Can't wait for the next time (which i dont know yet :erk:).

holy shit, just came from the helsinki show it was totally off the hook some good pits going on almost every song and then just before the last two songs some chick from spinefarm or something came on to the stage and gave the whole band golden record certificates for blooddrunk they also played lake bodom witch was just perfect and also had a bit of fun playing stratovarius - black diamond song but alexi was just like "come on do i look like timo tolkki" and cut it off :p cant remember it all beacuse i was in the middle of the pits most of the time :D but i bet someone else can tell about it better =D