European headlining tour 2009

it always pisses me off a bit when someone who hasn't been waiting around half the day to get a position at the barrier shoves their way in from the back and pushes you off to the side so they can get in directly under omgalexi.

That is so true -_-'

I got shitloads of pictures and some videos. Including: HateCrew Deathroll,some of Downfall and Sixpounder (I THINK).

From Helsinki then...Now i need to go have my hangover. LOL! Also, met Henkka and Janne because they were in the same train with us to Seinäjoki. I got a picture with all teh other guys and them but not with me since Janne seemed like he wanted to go as fast as possible. Maybe a hangover or just in general not in the mood to speak to a half-drunk fan. It's okay though...I had a great night and i thank the band for awesome gig!

Full review later...i need to get a shower.

I got shitloads of pictures and some videos. Including: HateCrew Deathroll,some of Downfall and Sixpounder (I THINK).

From Helsinki then...Now i need to go have my hangover. LOL! Also, met Henkka and Janne because they were in the same train with us to Seinäjoki. I got a picture with all teh other guys and them but not with me since Janne seemed like he wanted to go as fast as possible. Maybe a hangover or just in general not in the mood to speak to a half-drunk fan. It's okay though...I had a great night and i thank the band for awesome gig!

Can't wait to see it :)

And did you meet Jose? :p

And did you meet Jose? :p

Yep! He was so fucking cool! We first went to Southern Fried Chicken for some food and talked a bit. Then we went shopping drinks. Had some Pre-party at the hotel and went to the gig. The gig was just fucking tight and awesome...i got smashed in the face in the pit at the start of Diablo and started bleeding so i missed like 1 song. Cannibal Corpse was fucking brutal!!! When they playd Hammer Smashed Face everyone i saw (but some bodom fans) were headbanging like mad! Bodom was really good. They had some pyrotechnics and also changed backdrop. They had a good setlist and the mixing was great...so yeah really nice night!

Yes, and we bought like a bit over 100 beers so we had plenty. At 2-3 i was forced to bed though when i couldn't stand. The other guys and Jose stayed up longer :lol:

Yep! He was so fucking cool! We first went to Southern Fried Chicken for some food and talked a bit. Then we went shopping drinks. Had some Pre-party at the hotel and went to the gig. The gig was just fucking tight and awesome...i got smashed in the face in the pit at the start of Diablo and started bleeding so i missed like 1 song. Cannibal Corpse was fucking brutal!!! When they playd Hammer Smashed Face everyone i saw (but some bodom fans) were headbanging like mad! Bodom was really good. They had some pyrotechnics and also changed backdrop. They had a good setlist and the mixing was great...so yeah really nice night!

Yes, and we bought like a bit over 100 beers so we had plenty. At 2-3 i was forced to bed though when i couldn't stand. The other guys and Jose stayed up longer :lol:

Sounds like a fucking awesome concert! :)

Haha sounds awesome dude.
Actually we should all once meet together and go to a gig or something :lol:

Yeah it was pretty wild. It was sooo awesome. Well, according to Jose I'm not a true finn because i get drunk so fucking fast :lol:

well, what does he know about fins anyway:p

Well, by now...probably alot. It was just an awesome experience overall. Only shit side of it being that i got too drunk and had to go to bed and the chaotic feeling when waking up in the morning:lol: Maybe Jose will make an input here tomorrow aswell. I will then do full gig review....maybe. Or did i just do it? Peace out.

How awesome. It sounds like London was the shittest gig. The one I go to.

I wish the cunt didn't throw beer on the fucking equipment. I'm still pissed about missing Hatecrew Deathroll.

It'll be fucking ages till they come around again too no doubt.

Im still working on getting that HCDR vid up on utube (I dont know sh*t bout videditing.. :erk: ) - just for u London guys. Hmmm maybe I shouldnt cut too much from Bed of Razors since u didnt even hear much of that hey?

The gig in Norway was very good. Best of the three times ive seen them here.:headbang: