European headlining tour 2009

890118.jpg

01032009063.jpg

Well in fairness if it fell from the balcony like we're thinking it did it could have been a complete mistake,the balcony was just overhanging the mixing desk and someone leaning out over the barrier might have tipped it over accidentally or something..I don't think someone could really be as dense as to intentionally drop liquid on an electric sound system..:erk: wtf would they have to gain from that?!
I'd say most people who are hardcore CC fans and mightn't have liked to see CoB headlining wouldn't intentionally do that..if they hated cob that much they probably wouldn't have even been in the building for their set.
I'm not trying to excuse whoever did it though, even if it was accidental I would still kick the shit out of them anyway.

...well, if it was an accident, the guy who dropped the beer must be really stupid..I mean, you can see the mixing desk below you, so you automatically pay attention...in my opinion.

Anyways, about the opening bands: I really loved Diablo. Never heard of them before that show but man, they rocked!CC were great as I was expecting, even though the hardcore CC fans were a bit annoying..I mean, ok, maybe you're at the show just to see them, but what's the point with insulting the other bands (Diablo adn CoB in this case) and the other people there?Come on, go get a beer and shut up instead, seriously..on the other hand,we know in Italy it's always like that...But in the end all went great!

Oh and thanks for the vids ^^

Hehe nice

Like i said i bought 2 t-shirts ^^ Because, i knew before the show that the where selling EU-tour blooddrunks and i wanted it, so when we where standing in line to come in a merchant guy with brittish accent, like "hey lads, t-shirts?" : And they're only 100kr each = 10€ so i bought 2 ^^

So you were the one who left me without tour t-shirt :mad: I was so pissed when the guy told me they were sold out :erk:

You guys had flames? :mad:
:lol:

Yeah :D

Nice to change! Love the ftr. We only had Blooddrunk wallart, even when Diablo & Cannibal Corpse played ^^

Actually Diably had their own backdrop, it was CC who didn't have it on the Helsinki gig and played with Children Of Bodom hanging over them.

Sometime during Banned from Heaven and in the Blooddrunk choruses, maybe somewhere else too but can't remember. It felt warm ^^

Really warm :lol:

Yeah it was pretty wild. It was sooo awesome. Well, according to Jose I'm not a true finn because i get drunk so fucking fast :lol:

Exactly :lol:

well, what does he know about fins anyway:p

:mad::lol:

Well, by now...probably alot. It was just an awesome experience overall. Only shit side of it being that i got too drunk and had to go to bed and the chaotic feeling when waking up in the morning:lol: Maybe Jose will make an input here tomorrow aswell. I will then do full gig review....maybe. Or did i just do it? Peace out.

I will, I will.

The best show I've ever seen from any band. Really tight, awesome setlist, awesome lighting with all the added fire and clouds and shit, awesome support acts and well, everything was fucking great. Hellhounds works wonders as opener, way better than Living Dead Beat which works a lot better as 2nd song or later on, but not first IMO. I won't annoy you all with fanboism, just say that it was fucking awesome, the guys were reeeeeeally tight and, at least that's what it seemed to me, they speeded up some songs. BBT was speeded up all the way, and that breakdown part looks scary to play at that speed :lol: And BAM started at normal tempo but after the part in the begining when they stop and hold on for a couple of seconds they kicked it on and speeded it up quite a bit. Only bad thing that they cut out Lake Bodom too soon while doing the medley, but still was nice.

Thanks for vids phenom! There was perfect example how to pronounce Perkele :lol:. Did Jose learn any Finnish?

Yeah, I learnt "nu fieg et no till a?" and then perkele, vittu and some others that I won't write so I don't make a fool of my self with some werid writing :lol:

I am. I still am. I dont care if I should be over it. I'm not.

I srsly hope they come back soon. And I srsly hope that same shit doesn't happen twice.

..well, I can totally understand.
I hope they come back soon too...I saw they will be playing at some festival here in Europe but nowhere near me for now (eventhough metalway festival would be really, really interesting!).

..well, I can totally understand.
I hope they come back soon too...I saw they will be playing at some festival here in Europe but nowhere near me for now (eventhough metalway festival would be really, really interesting!).

We asked Henkka if they will play at Graspop and he said yes, I hope they will really come =p

Thinking about to travel there to, but i will sleep in a tent or something then.

..Oh yeah me too!I always sleep in a tent at festivals, it's so damn funny!!

We asked Henkka if they will play at Graspop and he said yes, I hope they will really come =p

..oh that would be sweet too...so i guess i just have to pick one festival at this point..metalway, metaltown, or graspop!(they're not coming to gods of metal in Italy i guess...all the bands have been confirmed yesterday..)

Well in fairness if it fell from the balcony like we're thinking it did it could have been a complete mistake,the balcony was just overhanging the mixing desk and someone leaning out over the barrier might have tipped it over accidentally or something..I don't think someone could really be as dense as to intentionally drop liquid on an electric sound system..:erk: wtf would they have to gain from that?!

I see. They should not place the mixing desk under the balcony. What if that happened before the gig even started..

..Oh yeah me too!I always sleep in a tent at festivals, it's so damn funny!!

..oh that would be sweet too...so i guess i just have to pick one festival at this point..metalway, metaltown, or graspop!(they're not coming to gods of metal in Italy i guess...all the bands have been confirmed yesterday..)

They're confirmed for Rock Hard festival in germany too, it's a little far from Strasbourg but it could be cool !