European headlining tour 2009

..well, I can totally understand.
I hope they come back soon too...I saw they will be playing at some festival here in Europe but nowhere near me for now (eventhough metalway festival would be really, really interesting!).

Sadly no Festivals this year due to... EXAMS.

Sucks major balls.

I hope they play Cardiff. I really, really hope they play Cardiff.

Exams and festivals sucks. I have the same problem too, and I really hope nothing really big happens during my exame seasons or I'll go fucking nuts :lol: I need a big festival this year, but I don't want it during exams.

Exams and festivals sucks. I have the same problem too, and I really hope nothing really big happens during my exame seasons or I'll go fucking nuts :lol: I need a big festival this year, but I don't want it during exams.

...word. Last year I had an exam and Iron Maiden show was that same day...I didn't make it to see them (the exam finished at 7 p.m. -.-) it sucked big time -.-

Yep, exams and gigs at the same time suck. And own gigs at the same time too :lol: The only good thing that has come to my town has been Joe Satriani. 19 years to see something nice. And on the exact same day, with only half an hour of diference from one to another, I have to play a show while he plays :erk: Living in a small town in Spain sucks if you're a metal fan who wants live performances.

Mark H said:
Just got this up - Nottingham review/photos on Metal Discovery if anyone's interested...

http://www.metal-discovery.com/Live/...am_feb2009.htm

Yes! I was hoping someone would put up a review of this gig! :kickass: Great pics too :D :D I didn't think the bass was overpowering or anything though..but then again I was front and could hear Roope and Alexi perfectly anyway.
The American accent is understandable enough imo,the majority of what he's been exposed to as a Fin with regards the English language and accent has been from an American perspective what with the amount of American movies that he watches,American bands he listens to,not to mention having an American girlfriend for a long period of time.
I agree though about the stage banter. It's like he feels he has to continuously curse to reinforce his metalness or something,it's a bit annoying but at least he's usually an excellent live musician as are the rest of the band.I really enjoyed the Nottingham gig actually.:kickass:

Great vid chb :kickass::kickass: Brilliant quality and all! Thanks for uploading :D Allu needs to take his shirt off more at gigs! :worship: