European headlining tour 2009

Awesome, we're back in business!

Yet another batch of shows has been added to the "Blooddrunks Crawling Over Your EU 2009" tour initerary. Children Of Bodom will embark on a headlining European tour with CANNIBAL CORPSE and DIABLO starting January 30th from Berlin. The current tour schedule is as follows:

January 30 - Huxleys, Berlin (D)
January 31 - Haus Auensee, Leipzig (D)
February 01 - Stadtgarden, Erfurt (D)
February 02 - LKA, Stuttgart (D)
February 03 - Backstage, München (D)
February 04 - Z7, Pratteln (CH)
February 05 - Z7, Pratteln (CH)
February 07 - Syma Hall, Budapest (HU)
February 08 - Gasometer, Wien (AUT)
February 10 - Alcatraz, Milan (IT)
February 11 - Löwensaal, Nürnberg (D)
February 12 - Paradiso, Amsterdam (NL)
February 14 - ABC, Glasgow (UK)
February 15 - UEA, Norwich (UK)
February 16 - Academy, Manchester (UK)
February 17 - Rock City, Nottingham (UK)
February 19 - Forum, London (UK)
February 20 - Elysee Montmatre, Paris (F)
February 21 - Hof Ter Loo, Antwerpen (B)
February 22 - Hof Ter Loo, Antwerpen (B)
February 23 - Docks, Hamburg (D)
February 26 - Sentrum Scene, Oslo (N)
February 27 - Tyrol, Stockholm (S)
March 01 - Jäähalli, Helsinki (FIN)
March 02 - Rytmikorjaamo, Seinäjoki (FIN)

I don't know I you have seen this but:

Friday, December 19, 2008

DISTURBED, TRIVIUM, DRAGONFORCE, and CHILDREN OF BODOM

DISTURBED, DRAGONFORCE, TRIVIUM and CHILDREN OF BODOM are among the first confirmed bands for next year's edition of the Metaltown festival, set to take place June 27-28, 2009 at Frihamnen in Gothenburg, Sweden.

The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

DISTURBED (USA)
TRIVIUM (USA)
CHILDREN OF BODOM (FIN)
DRAGONFORCE (UK)
VOLBEAT (DK)
DIR EN GREY (JPN)
PAIN (S)
MUNICIPAL WASTE (USA)

A total of 30 bands will perform during the two-day festival.

For more information, visit www.metaltown.se.

Source: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=5047134&blogID=457550190http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=5047134&blogID=457550190

I don't know I you have seen this but:

Friday, December 19, 2008

DISTURBED, TRIVIUM, DRAGONFORCE, and CHILDREN OF BODOM

DISTURBED, DRAGONFORCE, TRIVIUM and CHILDREN OF BODOM are among the first confirmed bands for next year's edition of the Metaltown festival, set to take place June 27-28, 2009 at Frihamnen in Gothenburg, Sweden.

The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

DISTURBED (USA)
TRIVIUM (USA)
CHILDREN OF BODOM (FIN)
DRAGONFORCE (UK)
VOLBEAT (DK)
DIR EN GREY (JPN)
PAIN (S)
MUNICIPAL WASTE (USA)

A total of 30 bands will perform during the two-day festival.

For more information, visit www.metaltown.se.

Source: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=5047134&blogID=457550190http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=5047134&blogID=457550190

What a shit linup. The only good bands on there are Bodom, Pain and Waste.

What a shit linup. The only good bands on there are Bodom, Pain and Waste.
...Maybe in your opinion. Thankfully, music is a subjective thing where people like different things. I personally really enjoy Dir En Grey, especially their new album. And Trivium is good too, their new album is awesome as well.

True, and why volbeat is considered metal? I don't know, and they are tottaly overratted! But that's just me :D
Are you that narrow-minded? They're from your country, so of course you've heard of them, more than anyone else. I haven't even heard of them once until now.

Volbeat are ok, not metal tho. Would call it popmetal. They rock ok

:headbang:

Sorry but Volbeat it's Metal ! ! Please listen these songs :

-A Moment for Ever
- Wild Rover of Hell

and this is only 2 examples...:kickass:

For me now I have my tickets for Stuttgart, Munchen and the 2 shows of Pratteln ! ! !:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Are you that narrow-minded? They're from your country, so of course you've heard of them, more than anyone else. I haven't even heard of them once until now.

Maybe i am narrow-minded. But i still don't consider volbeat as metal, more like a sort of mainstream thing. But again, only my opinion, so im not starting a debat about what metal is :D

Maybe i am narrow-minded. But i still don't consider volbeat as metal, more like a sort of mainstream thing. But again, only my opinion, so im not starting a debat about what metal is :D

Oh, no worries, me either.

I was just directing that more at the idea of them not being so overrated outside of their home country.