European headlining tour 2009

All right, since a shitload of dutch people are going to the gig in paradiso i was kinda curious how much.
Perhaps a small meeting after/during the concert? I'm always present in the moshpit.

So copy the list and add yourself:

CoB - Paradiso - 12th February:
Arvoitus

It'd be fun, but instead of 50€ train to Barcelona a plane to UK is going to be waaaay more expensive. Plus cab to the hostel or whatever I get and back to the airport and also I'd have to go to Valencia or Barcelona to catch the plane. Damn it I think I'm gonna have to wait till 2011 :erk:

"Amerikanske Cannibal Corpse, der udgiver albummet "Evisceration Plague" d.3. februar 2009, er snart på tour med Children of Bodom og Diablo og i den forbindelse kommer de også forbi Danmark. Dog bliver det uden Children of Bodom - hvorfor de ikke er med vides ikke.
Finske Diablo er dog med som warm-up."

From a danish metal site!

Here it says in Danish that Children of Bodom will not appear at the Kolding show 24 of November :S Sad But true!

i've got my place for 21th february in Antwerp, i would like to met guys after the show...

"Amerikanske Cannibal Corpse, der udgiver albummet "Evisceration Plague" d.3. februar 2009, er snart på tour med Children of Bodom og Diablo og i den forbindelse kommer de også forbi Danmark. Dog bliver det uden Children of Bodom - hvorfor de ikke er med vides ikke.
Finske Diablo er dog med som warm-up."

From a danish metal site!

Here it says in Danish that Children of Bodom will not appear at the Kolding show 24 of November :S Sad But true!

AWWW FCK !!!!!!!!1 :erk:

So far, Antwerpen is the nearest for me. 2:15 driving hours is not that much, so perhaps I'll do this. Amsterdam would be another possibility, but the German dates are too far away.