European headlining tour 2009

Personally I think it's way more fun if you don't know what song they're going to play next. Sure, you know they play HCDR, Downfall, Blooddrunk, Hate Me and Six Pounder and Hellhounds on My Trail.

But since they said in an interview that they dig old songs now, there might be some cool surprises I don't want to have spoiled.

But given the fact that I daily check the forum to see if anything important can stand in the way (like a broken finger), I'm sure I'll see the setlist beforehand. :(

Think its mostly gonna be Blooddrunk but with quite alot older stuff in between. We see that at the setlist after the Berlin gig the 30th :headbang:

:kickass:

Personally I think it's way more fun if you don't know what song they're going to play next. Sure, you know they play HCDR, Downfall, Blooddrunk, Hate Me and Six Pounder and Hellhounds on My Trail.

But since they said in an interview that they dig old songs now, there might be some cool surprises I don't want to have spoiled.

But given the fact that I daily check the forum to see if anything important can stand in the way (like a broken finger), I'm sure I'll see the setlist beforehand. :(
I completely agree.

Why ruin the fun of surprise? It's like reading a synopsis of a movie before watching it.

I completely agree.

Why ruin the fun of surprise? It's like reading a synopsis of a movie before watching it.

That's true. I mean, they want to play some older stuff, so it will be a suprise in anyway but it will be more suprising when you don't know the setlist before.

Think its mostly gonna be Blooddrunk but with quite alot older stuff in between. We see that at the setlist after the Berlin gig the 30th :headbang:

Since people dont want the setlist spoiled, maybe its best that when its released we put it in a seperate topic? "Euro Tour 2009 Setlist"...

Hmm. I don't agree. I prefer when i know what they are going to play.
Why? Because if they don't play your favorite songs, you won't go? If you really like the band, it shouldn't matter what they play, honestly. Any band that could put together a setlist you simply wouldn't listen to, isn't a band you enjoy that much.

Setlist posted or not, we're all gonna hear tons of how the shows go after they start in Berlin. People are gonna post how their gig was with pics n everything, its impossible to turn up at a gig not knowing shit of what they will play, if ur part of the forum here that is...Poor Fins in March then ! lool

Why? Because if they don't play your favorite songs, you won't go? If you really like the band, it shouldn't matter what they play, honestly. Any band that could put together a setlist you simply wouldn't listen to, isn't a band you enjoy that much.

Depends. What if we have seen them live numerous times? For me I have seen them quite a few times live and I'd like to know the setlist because if it has not changed at all from the last time I've seen them, then I would probably not go. Simple as that.

Hey, I just want to do a question...I'm going to London in 19Feb. to see cob and I just wanted to ask if it's true that we can't bring any cameras into the Forum to take photos...with normal cameras. In the forum's site it says that we can't bring cameras and I just wanted to know, could u please help me?

;)

Thanks

^
Hey, I don't think you should have a problem taking a normal digital/disposible camera in with you. I saw mastodon there and i was at the barrier with my digital camera and i had no trouble with anyone. I think security only take professional (looking) cameras away.

Hey, I just want to do a question...I'm going to London in 19Feb. to see cob and I just wanted to ask if it's true that we can't bring any cameras into the Forum to take photos...with normal cameras. In the forum's site it says that we can't bring cameras and I just wanted to know, could u please help me?

;)

Thanks

I think in general its illegal to take photos at gigs. If ur lucky u get away with it, but u do risk getting ur camera confiscated or deleted if they are strickt, but then again, they rarely are. But take it as a rule as being illegal :cry:

IM taking mine with me to Amsterdam, and hope to get tons of great pics and vids from there. But Im gonna watch for security and try to avoid them when taking pics/vids.