European headlining tour 2009

theres a video on youtube that has children of decadence, bed of razors, lake bodom and angels don't kill parts so i guess its known that they're playing that. that alone is enough to get me pretty excited for the setlist, i hope they keep some of those on the log tour even though i bet they won't.

theres a video on youtube that has children of decadence, bed of razors, lake bodom and angels don't kill parts so i guess its known that they're playing that. that alone is enough to get me pretty excited for the setlist, i hope they keep some of those on the log tour even though i bet they won't.

FUCK I love Children of Decadence. The intro itself is badass. The song just gets better. Lake Bodom? HO-SHIT YEAAAAAAAAAH.

I srsly Hope they do Banned From Heaven too though. I love Angels Dont Kill though.

I'll need to start listening to Bed of Razors more too.

Just read this on youtube:
"The Setlist was (not in the ride order):
Hate Me, Downfall, Children of Decadence, Lake Bodom, Follow the Reaper, Hate Crew Deathroll, Living Dead Beat, Angels don't Kill, Banned from Heaven, Bed of Razors, Silent Nigth Bodom Night, Bodom after Midnight, Bodom Beach terror, Blooddrunk, In your Face, Sixpounder, Hellhounds on my Trail, Smile pretty for the devil and some more!"

From this vid:
[ame]http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj1gkGpadT8[/ame]

Lol @ Janne with Roopes guitar (3:14)

Just read this on youtube:
"The Setlist was (not in the ride order):
Hate Me, Downfall, Children of Decadence, Lake Bodom, Follow the Reaper, Hate Crew Deathroll, Living Dead Beat, Angels don't Kill, Banned from Heaven, Bed of Razors, Silent Nigth Bodom Night, Bodom after Midnight, Bodom Beach terror, Blooddrunk, In your Face, Sixpounder, Hellhounds on my Trail, Smile pretty for the devil and some more!"

From this vid:
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj1gkGpadT8

Lol @ Janne with Roopes guitar (3:14)

Thanks for posting
What's your source to other songs? Because i have seen only a few songs from your setlist in this video.
But if this was the setlist I would be glad.

^It's the guy that went to the gig and posted the video that said they played those songs (in the comments).

Those are the most perfect choice of songs !!! Fooook its gonna be great !! Love that they play lots of the good old 1ns !! :headbang:

:kickass:

Wow that sounds like a decent setlist.

As long as they play my favorite; Silent Night, Bodom Night.

But, no Are You Dead Yet? Surely they'd play that?

Setlist from Leipzig yesterday (killer gig :kickass:):

(Intro: They're coming to take me away- aha)
Hellhounds on my Trail
Living Dead Beat
Sixpounder
Smile Pretty for the Devil
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Banned from Heaven
Hate Me!
Children of Decadence- Bodom after Midnight (medley)
Follow the Reaper
Blooddrunk
In Your Face
Angels Don't Kill
Lake Bodom- Bodom Beach Terror (medley aswell)
Downfall
--------
Bed of Razors
Hate Crew Deathroll

They played 90 minutes. Other noticeable things: yes, Alexi played on his new black guitar; they had some text-sequences played in (don't know how to call it; the intro text of angels don't kill) AND: in the end, one girl threw a cob girlie shirt on the stage which Janne put on then :rofl: All in all a great gig!