European headlining tour 2009

I went to the London one, shame that someone threw beer onto the decs....My mate lost his phone >_<!

Some people might remember me, I was wearing a Timmy (south park)t-shirt :p

:headbang: Good night.

lI wanted to hang around afterwards but my friend passed out at the barrier after CC and wanted to go home as soon as Bodom finished.

Was the same shit with me in Nuremberg because one guy behind me pressed me against the barrier so I couldn't breath for a few seconds and collapsed.
But it was kinda funny, when I was backstage with the doc and looked up the first persons I saw were Henkka and Janne on the other end of the room. ^^

Burzum t shirt who had a beer in a plastic cup? I think you sat next to me then moved away before diablo started playing.
Nope, that must have been another guy. The only time I sat down was right at the end of the gig while I was waiting for my friend to get his coat.

The gig was cool but that big fuck up at the end ruined it completely for me.

I was fucking hyped for Hatecrew. It doesnt seem like the concert ended, that songs GOTTA be played or its not really a Bodom gig. Thats the friggin' anthem for the fans.

The gig was cool but that big fuck up at the end ruined it completely for me.

I was fucking hyped for Hatecrew. It doesnt seem like the concert ended, that songs GOTTA be played or its not really a Bodom gig. Thats the friggin' anthem for the fans.

Yeah, i totally agree with ya. I was there and i was really expecting for hate crew death roll. that guy will burn in hell...I went to London just to see cob live, and i'm from Portugal, there are so many fucking cob shows and it must happen' on this one...

I really wanted to meet alexi but i didnt know how lol looks like somebody did it ._.

We stuck around after the gig in Amsterdam for a beer on the 1st balcony and watched the packing. Dunno if the guys came out tho, never saw them after the show :erk:

mayb theyl com bak just to make it up to us in london...bt awsome up until tht point the stuff off Follow The Reaper was by far the best material all night.....n am i being cynical in thinking tht maybe one of alexis beers fell on the mixing desk i mean normally wen someone throws something on stage he goes F****ng apeshit n he seemed to be smiling towards the end.

Bra', if it was his beer, then he'd have to throw it a fucking long way. The wet mixing equipment was just below the balcony. Someone tipped it from the Balcony.