european tour: reviews, comments, questions

(Still wearing a large stupid smile).

I got back to the office today at 11.30, after a 4,5 h travel from a wet Milano to the sun spreading Roman sky.

Today i starve myself for energy, oh wow....

What am I supposed to say? nothing that intelligent, but I am at loss for words, the gig was great, maybe the best DT gig I've seen so far (out of 6).

Nice to see sweet rahve again (dear, you look more handsome...the power of lo-ove;) ), and to meet the lovely hyena, reitoei, alfred (maybe.....am I wrong??boooo) and somebody else.

The stupid smile still stays on- it has been the best evening in this f****** dark year.

hugs&kisse&many thanks

a/v

Originally posted by Aeonstream
I love to be "somebody else" ... it just adds to the (already spoiled) mistery .
Absolutely great show, still without voice and with buzzing hears though....

Blabla, I'm so sorry, but you should find flattering at least I still remember that somebody else was there;)

yeah, aeonstream, it's flattering that she even remembers, what with me getting more handsome by the minute and martin h positively enticing a..ppearance. ;)

i don't really know i was considered handsome - unless it's compared to total lack of handsomeness the other time me and atlantis met - perhaps it was the light, perhaps a quick glance at sinergy playing. let it be known that i appreciate the compliments, but i honestly feel ppl ought to quit the drinking. :rolleyes:

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
(sorry for merging your thread in, fathervic, but we better try to keep this a bit on topic if remotely possible ;) ).

heheehehe don't worry, pal...it's perfectly ok with me :)
and I'm glad you (and all the italians) had a nice time...did somebody give greetings to you from me???
icon_whisper.gif

fathervic (dtist)

@fathervic:You wrote:"you see just a su and ro difference" , what does it mean? Could you please also tell me the meaning of "quite comfy"? (I´ve imaginated that is like "just about to come" Isn´t it?)

Atlantis, Miolo, Ravhin ,Aeonstream...I´m a bit jelaous of you all because you have seen them recently. 5days have passed since I saw them!!!!!. Do you feel as I did? Are you anxious to see them again? did you want that day to last forever? Are you still in a dream? Do you only meet in concerts ?

@fathervic: hehe... niklas did, of course, thank you. :) so we got to know that you managed to get to the show despite the football match.

@superchivita: yes to evertything, except that me and hyena tend to meet each other outside of concerts as well. ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by Ormir
@rahvin: How's the gig report going?

so many things to say... i keep on re-running the day in my head, so i guess it's better if i manage to get the facts straight and my mental exhuberance under control before posting a long message about it.
anyway, i reckon you understand it was great. :D

rahvin.

yeah, aeonstream, it's flattering that she even remembers, what with me getting more handsome by the minute and martin h positively enticing a..ppearance. ;)

i don't really know i was considered handsome - unless it's compared to total lack of handsomeness the other time me and atlantis met - perhaps it was the light, perhaps a quick glance at sinergy playing. let it be known that i appreciate the compliments, but i honestly feel ppl ought to quit the drinking. :rolleyes:

rahvin.

Since the "she" happen to suit, in this case, the "me", I am pleased to answer.
1. It's very flattering, I'm not yet an alcoholic but my brain cells feel lonely sometimes
2. you get more handsome, on the first day I saw you (long ago now) you looked sad, grey, disappointed and tenderly wasted.
3. You know how much I appreciate blonde northern _things_
4. You were not, or maybe, the other couldn't see it, I am your friends, automatically getting _handsome_. Now more;), I was sober (unbelievable), no alcohol, no drugs (I swear). Maybe it's your new haircut;)
5. I won't quit drinking but for the scale's cruel truth. I will find someday some drinks fat & sugar free:D
6. Don't roll the eyes

a/v

@atlantis:

1. i've only met aeonstream once, but he seemed like a good companion for anybody's brain cells. :)

2. i'm still grey (and yellow), often disappointed, clearly much more wasted than before. i'm not sad, though, because at times you have to make choices.

3. i know. as a dark-haired southern thing i enjoy my counterpoint role as "the dark-haired southern thing". :p

4. i didn't get a single word. this paragraph was a nightmare of commas and missing verbs. i've heard ppl who looked at those sentences too closey actually took their lives after a fashion. you know, the fashion when you reach for the kitchen drawer. ;)

5. why don't you drop it? you're, like, wafer-thin.

6. ok. :rolleyes:

rahvin.

@atlantis: there's only one thing i can say. with all the bounty around you were looking at *rahvin*, of all people? weird. :)

h

i am still laughing at the idea of putting you on top of the mixer table and having you sing the cleans on "a bolt of blazing gold".

h

@atlantis:

4. i didn't get a single word. this paragraph was a nightmare of commas and missing verbs. i've heard ppl who looked at those sentences too closey actually took their lives after a fashion. you know, the fashion when you reach for the kitchen drawer. ;)

5. why don't you drop it? you're, like, wafer-thin.

rahvin.

Lovely dark-very-haired-southern-thingie, I admit I don't get a single word of paragraph 4 too. Honestly I have no idea of hows and whens, wheres, whats, whos etc.

Maybe I only felt like telling you that the ppl I consider friends automatically become handsome/beautiful, but I'm not sure.
Feel free to try and get it as you please, I'm so deeply democratic.

I don't know if I'm wafer-thin, one truth still stands out on this green-and-grey background: you're no plumcake man, I don't think, otherwise, you're a plum or a cake.

Sometimes it's more than enough.

(ps. I made up my mind, well 75%- Instead of going back to Dk I'll stick to Milano. Interesting, isn't it?;))

a/v

well, as for my oh-so-beautiful features, i hereby decree that you were complimenting me because i'm irresistibly charming, and no other explanation shall ever be given, under penalty of... of penalty. :)
i'm a piece of cake. and actually no plum.

as for your whereabouts, i daresay milan is a very interesting option, mostly because i can visit more often than i could distant denmark. :)
however, this also implies a rather vibrant change of mind, at least as compared to what i knew before... i think there's room for wondering what happened, and why... :err:

rahvin.