european tour: reviews, comments, questions

that's cool they sang undo control in that gig. me really feel a bit disappointed that they didnt play it in london, it is my fav. song of DT, but anyway, they are still GREAT! :cool:

Originally posted by Soulscar
I just remember: "I resist without control, feel the thorns of uncontrol. Women, drugs and alcohol, women, drugs and alcohol......."

The Grand Wazoo: there is a few pics in my site. but i also email some pics and my avatars to salamy already, so i think i could link some to here later :)

|ngenius: cheers for that, i email salamy already, and should be able to link some pics here later, thx helping :cool:

em, that's possibly not me. i was listen to walkman but i put my walkman off to bag when i am queuing i think.

anyway, picture would help a lot then :p

Originally posted by robin
BTW, the guy stood infront of me in the queue was short and was listening to his walkman. Was that you?

Photos would be easier. I'll put one of me up tomorrow. :p

- The Sun Fired Blacks
- ThereIn
- UnDo Control
- Wonders At Your Feet
- Not Built To Last
- Indifferent Suns
- Haven
- Hedon
- Insanity's Crescendo
- Zodijackyl Light
- Punish My Heaven
- Lethe
- Final Resistance
- Hours Passed In Exile
- Single Part Of Two :)rock: for the first time on this tour that they played it!!)
- The Treason Wall
- Damage Done
- White Noise/Black Silence

If they play this set in Japan (whenever that is. Hopefully sometime next spring) I'll be in music heaven. Insanity's Crescendo, Hedon, Haven, Punsih My Heaven, Lethe, SINGLE PART OF TWO, White Noise/Black Silence, UnDo Control...the list of masterpieces just goes on. Damn I wish I'd been there.

Originally posted by Hywel
Irish... film.... didn't happen to be right at the front with a camera telling them to come to Ireland did you? If so, I was the guy behind you with the goatee you seemed to take exception to ;):p

Yup! That was me!! I thought you were trying to edge your way into the front row and I was trying my best to defend my space wit one hand on the camera and the other on the bar in front!!!
Sorry if I was getting shitty with ya.
Ah well. I'll mail you the pics if ya like. They turned out pretty well.

Seraph

hi guys,

yet another mini review from the london gig. apparently quite a lot of the people in this forum are british (or are just in UK at the moment) which is really surprising!

Well, i went to both Bristol and London gigs. In Bristol, the gig was not really advertised, plus Bristol was rather close to London, so that resulted in not many ppl there. Still, the guys came out and gave a great performance!

After a rather surreal wandering through some misty streets in the middle of nowhere, trying to get from the tourbus in a Northern London parking lot to Kingston (where I live) at 4:30 in the morning, and arriving there at around 8,I got to the London gig the next day.

I was sure that that would be a great show. The gig was sold out and everyone was in for it!. didnt get Griffin either one of the times so I cant really comment on them. Sinergy I saw just in London, and though I can appreciate some songs, I really thing that the vocals dont fit at all. I am not the greatest fan.

Well time for DT. That rocked! It was really a long time since I had so much fun in a gig! I guess that was partly to my gig-mate, a crazy friend of mine from athens being there. We were all over the place,in the mosh-pit, jumping, singing... it was GREAT! Of course then, Monochromatic Stains was about to be performed and this resulted in yet another awkward moment for me (first one in bristol) being introduced as the video director, lil-ol me in the middle of the mosh pit :p

Unfortunatelly I had to leave early to get a coach to Middlesbrough were my graduation was on the next day! (Almost fell asleep in m graduation but that;s another story). so I missed around 35 mins of the show :( Oh well, next time!

Originally posted by Seraph
Yup! That was me!! I thought you were trying to edge your way into the front row and I was trying my best to defend my space wit one hand on the camera and the other on the bar in front!!!
Sorry if I was getting shitty with ya.
Ah well. I'll mail you the pics if ya like. They turned out pretty well.

Seraph

Hehehe, I was just steadying myself for a few shots - I only had 4 left on the camera :p

and I'd be much obliged if you sent me the pics, you seemed to be taking enough :D

Originally posted by selfabuse
, it was amusing how he was going "thanks youve been so great" all the time when the audience sucked and was paying little attention.

It's the second time that someone mentions that fact, and I'm a bit surprised. What did you expect? Griffin are doing their best effort, in order to gain some sympathies. It's logic, if you wanna become more... say... famous and sell your works, you cannot spit over the public. (This rule doesn't work for tr00 death metal bands, that probably will be more tr00 by doing this).

|ng.

Well, you could look at DT or some others.. And give a better performance.. I mean.. Okay, we kinda knew they wouldn't be as good as Sinergy and Dt (Of course.. :rolleyes: ) but.. the singer just, well he didn't suck, exactly, but you know what I mean. :rolleyes:
Some bold annoying freak trying to get us headbangin.. Come on, we're not gonna headbang by order..! :rolleyes: (again)
Ew
*dizzY* *eyes roll out of head*
Hmm.. How inconvenient.
:rolls eyes that aren't there anymore:

Originally posted by The Grand Wazoo
:rolleyes:
Some bold annoying freak trying to get us headbangin.. Come on, we're not gonna headbang by order..! :rolleyes: (again)
Ew
*dizzY* *eyes roll out of head*
Hmm.. How inconvenient.
:rolls eyes that aren't there anymore:

hehe

i read this post earlier and got inspired. thanks, TGW! :)

rolleyesoutofhead.gif

:)