european tour: reviews, comments, questions

The one's I am not sure of I left blank, please let me know them if you can, this is in order too :)

2. the treason wall
3. white noise/black silence
4. punish my heaven
5. haven
6. hedon
7. monochromatic stains
8. damage done
9. the wonders at your feet
10. insanity's crescendo
11. thereIn (not too sure)
12. hours passed in exile
13. indifferent suns
14. single part of two
15. not built to last
17. zodijackyl light
18. final resistance

Originally posted by coldhen
btw, got loads of pictures and some vdo clips taken as well, will upload some where soon when i get organised. and becoz the vdo clip takes quite a while to upload, i am think i will just burn it on some CDR and send to those who really want it. (and so someone got the cdr can help spread around as well)

sure i cant make many CDR and send to too many ppl (postage cost a little fortune as well :p, but 20 of it should be alrite i think)

oh yeah, just wanna know if anybody recognise me, i am the chinese guy with a bit long half black and light brown hair, just wanna said it good fun playing along with DT and you guys!!!

Hey, I'd like to see those clips! I'll send a couple of CDRs if you like. How much of the set did you get?

When you say you have 'bit long' hair - you being sarcastic? I saw one Chinese looking guy with reeeally long hair down to about his knees. I wasn't sure whether it was extensions or not but was that you?

..nit picky... *mumble* :(

i remember someone with a digital camera who was taking loads of preview shots and checking them out before saving or something, don't know if that was you coldhen? :)

and i don't know if the sound was to do with the engineer alone, although one guitar was definitely inaudible for a great deal of time, i think the general quality of the sound system might have been conducisive to the crustiness. i don't really know, i'm not a sound engineer...

robin: just send me a private msg to my email for you address, and i'll burn you the cdr of the pic and vdo clip of that nite and post it to you asap. anyway, i was using the digital camera to take the clips, so the clips isnt that long, just 15 sec / clip.

what sort of cdr you could send me? actually i dun really need anything in return, i just really wanna spread our enjoyment of the nite to all ppl around, but i am really appreiate you are sending me some stuff as well :) cheers~

nah, my hair isnt that long. but i reckon you maybe the guy waiting outside in the queue right after me, and i am the one who queue in the first after the ppl went into the MINIBAR.

Originally posted by robin
Hey, I'd like to see those clips! I'll send a couple of CDRs if you like. How much of the set did you get?

When you say you have 'bit long' hair - you being sarcastic? I saw one Chinese looking guy with reeeally long hair down to about his knees. I wasn't sure whether it was extensions or not but was that you?

is the one you saw is the in the middle, and kept raise his hand and taking pictures and clips? if it so , then that's me definitely.. hahaha... i'm just so little in the crowd.. need to do all the shot raising my and sometime i feel guilty being blocking ppl's view at back :p

Originally posted by veil the sky
i remember someone with a digital camera who was taking loads of preview shots and checking them out before saving or something, don't know if that was you coldhen? :)

oh.. yeah! that's a great idea, how come i could forget this one :p

anyway, where can i find a webhost which i can link picture to here? the webhost i am using for my webpage didnt support it.

Well, I have ssen them quite early on 13th of November in Essen. Man, it was a pity for Sinergy, beacuase they really can play, although their musica is a bit crappy, but just the right thing to listen to while driving... But I have seen third class local fuckin shit garage bands getting more atention than them....!!!!!

As for Griffin, I just missed them while looking at the merchandise stuff!

But DT fuckin ruled :headbang: !

I have seen them for the first time ever, and they were so great! Even my grilfriend loves them now, although she was never that much in their musci!

Mikael looks so serious on the photos from past shows, but he had so much fun!
I just remember: "I resist without control, feel the thorns of uncontrol. Women, drugs and alcohol, women, drugs and alcohol......."

OK, its a little late but I just wanted to say that the London gig was fantastic. Griffin were alright. Good playing and some good songs, especially towards the end, but the singer was a bit dodgy and yeah, it was amusing how he was going "thanks youve been so great" all the time when the audience sucked and was paying little attention. To be honest I went down and moshed a bit for the last 3rd of the set really out of pity but the ending was actually pretty cool.

Im a massive Sinergy fan and was there more to see them than DT (havent seen either bands before). On the downside, the sound for their set was pretty horrid. Kims vocals were really low in the mix and lots of the hooks and insanely cool solos were lost in the distortion but it was really fun and the band played brilliantly. THe newer songs worked best with the distorted sound but Im more of a fan of the older albums so was disappointed that Gollowmere (1 of my favs) came off worst live. But overall the band were great, us lot at the front got to sing along a lot and I got the last tshirt on sale :)

On to DT, what can I saw but wow, they were awesome. They had a MUCH better mix than Sinergy. Still overly distorted and everything but not as bad. You could hear the solos and keys clearly and Mikaels voice was great. I totally agree with what everyone says about him. He was a fantastic frontman with tons of energy. Straight away it was clear that he knew what he was doing. And unlike the other bands, he completely took control of the fact that the venue was small and crappy and made you forget how lame the place was. It was actually pretty cool because there was no barrier or security at the front as there was literally no gap between the stage and croud leading to a fair bit of stage diving (including Mikael who landed on me) and a couple pf people who got up on stage for a bit with him. Best bit was probably Haven with everyone chanting "IN, IN, IN" - :cool: Mikael also hung around and chatted to loads of people and signed stuff at the end and was really thankful to everyone despite the fact that this must have been a smaller crowd than normal.

Originally posted by gaz
No that was Herman Li, guitarist with London power metaller's Dragonforce. I went to the show with him, no extensions, his hair is all the real thing.

Wow, then kudos to him! That's some cool hair :p

BTW, the guy stood infront of me in the queue was short and was listening to his walkman. Was that you?

Photos would be easier. I'll put one of me up tomorrow. :p