EUROPEAN TOUR

alias,really,you don t have to worry too much if you don t know anyone who comes with you at the gig... it was the same for me for my first concerts: i didn t know any metal guy or girl and i went to a couple of gigs alone... i thought they would look at me badly but they didn t because people go to the gigs to listen to good music and have a lot of fun; so it s easy to meet new people also if you are shy - and to find new friends who are going to come with you to next concerts you wanna go! and when the concert starts
you forget all the other things and the troubles to reach the place; and realise you really took the right decision going there... so don t worry too much!

Eleonora said:
alias,really,you don t have to worry too much if you don t know anyone who comes with you at the gig... it was the same for me for my first concerts: i didn t know any metal guy or girl and i went to a couple of gigs alone... i thought they would look at me badly but they didn t because people go to the gigs to listen to good music and have a lot of fun; so it s easy to meet new people also if you are shy - and to find new friends who are going to come with you to next concerts you wanna go! and when the concert starts
you forget all the other things and the troubles to reach the place; and realise you really took the right decision going there... so don t worry too much!

ur soo fucking dammn right...u dont have 2 b with some1...and if u go early...then ull meet people in da que...and if they r like u...then ull make good friends...:D...i had some...this review write in a website...hes like my age and he knos some1 who works in nuclear blast...so hope fully im waiting to get a back stage pass from him;)........lol

Severed87 said:
DeathPact said:
^ blue jeans are gay, and well if you can take it then go for it im just saying that 90% of the people around you are gona be black so if you wana look like pimple its your choice.

Well if you're really going to judge people by what they wear, but I'm pretty sure the rest of us don't.

I spoke to a guy in a light brown jumper at the London gig and he was a pretty top bloke, what does it matter that he wasn't wearing black?

And as for 'blue jeans are gay', I sometimes wear blue jeans and I can assure you I'm not gay, you're just far too image conscious, it'd seem.

@DeathPact:
1) I dunno why blue jeans are gay... And I dunno why u sya it, but also wear them...
2) I don't care what ppl think about my clothes. I don't mind looking like "a pimple" when everyone is wearing black (u said it yourself). Actually, it's a lot of fun! :headbang:
3) I don't understand this true-metal-head-thing, that says if u're not dressed in black than ur a fanboy/girl. Come on, u guys wanna be more metal than the guys from the band, u know the ones that invented this music style. Not even them wear black all the time!

@Severed87: Thanks for the support!

Bebli said:
Come on, u guys wanna be more metal than the guys from the band, u know the ones that invented this music style. Not even them wear black all the time!
Fans are just as important in metal world as musicians themselves. They don't exist without us, and we don't exist without them. So stop bullshiting us and google some henkka pics.

I had my ticket for the gig in Hardenberg a couple of months.. but I became very ill yesterday, so I couldn't go! :cry: :cry: :cry:
it's not fair
my friends who did go, called me during bodom after midnight!! :D (I loooooove that song)
but it's still nog fair :mad:

Ralf said:
Fans are just as important in metal world as musicians themselves. They don't exist without us, and we don't exist without them. So stop bullshiting us and google some henkka pics.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ingrid said:
I had my ticket for the gig in Hardenberg a couple of months.. but I became very ill yesterday, so I couldn't go! :cry: :cry: :cry:
it's not fair
my friends who did go, called me during bodom after midnight!! :D (I loooooove that song)

Oh... I'm so sorry... But there's always a next time! ;)

Hello...
I went last night to the gig in Hardenberg. I had a really great time, so thanks for everybody advising me to go, I'm very glad I did. The bands sound really great and I was standing against the fences so I could take a good look. :)

Alias said:
Hello...
I went last night to the gig in Hardenberg. I had a really great time, so thanks for everybody advising me to go, I'm very glad I did. The bands sound really great and I was standing against the fences so I could take a good look. :)

that's great to hear:headbang:

For those who went to a gig this European tour, or who want to see what it looked like,
There's a video of the gig in Lyon(France) January 17th, where I've been, available through emule as "Children of bodom live lyon 17-01-2006 by BZ.mpg". It was recorded by Bzou (or something) of this board. Setlist is :

Intro (Drink It Up / Beatles "Twist and Shout" cover)
Living Dead Beat
(Sixpounder)
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me!
(We're Not Gonna Fall)
(Are You Dead Yet?) *(not sure it was played here..)
Angels don't Kill
Jaska Solo
Bodom After Midnight / Bodom Beach Terror mix
Follow The Reaper (you can see me slamming there at the end of interlude till the begining of the solo ^^)
Needled 24/7
Janne/Aleksi duel (beggining is a bit cut)
In Your Face
Hate Crew Deathroll
---------
(Roope Solo)
Lake Bodom
(Everytime I Die)
(Downfall)

() stands for songs played but not recorded in the video, it's pretty right, but there may be a mistake...

Its video & audio quality is really correct for a bootleg. It lasts 64 mins.
I've also uploaded the file on the Rubenios FTP (check threads list...)

Alias said:
Hello...

cool :hotjump: i knew you had to do it and would have fun^^

ingrid,i am sorry =/

a small review to the stuttgart-gig

one man army rocked. they were almost as good as bodom :worship:

but who the fuck invited those ektomorf-dicks on a bodom gig? i didn't knew the band until yesterday, but they really sucked balls. thats unbeliefeable. "jump! jump!" :yuk: that was by far the worst band i've ever seen live.

bodom played well. the performed classics (lake bodom, silent night) compensated the three songs of aydy. only the the way alexi speaks was strange ("biiiiatch" :erk: )
the only hug problem was the sound. at the beginning of the gig hennka was a lot too loud and janne was not even noticeable. but after a while everything was allright.

-> please tour next time with two bands like one man army and leave those ektomorf-bitches in hungary :yuk:

Bodom Astoria gig was amazing. Set-list was basically the same as any other ones posted up from the tour. To anyone who was at a different gig: Between songs did Janne start playing little bits of songs like the 'Beverly Hill's Cop' theme tune, Breaking The Law or Oops I Did It Again? There was quite a few little bits like that in London, which were hilarious.

ingrid said:
it's not fair

OMG!!!i totally feel your pain,i almost couldn't go...but hey,like you said:WACKEN! :headbang:

:D

ingrid said:
it's not fair

Hey, I know what you´re feeling - something like an illness before a great concert is never fair!:yell:
I know what I´m talking ´bout, because I´m ill, too - and tomorrow is the CoB-gig in Langen, where I´d like to go to (I´ve got my ticket since dec.)

Í have to take antibiotica and I wasn´t at school today - but even if I had cancer - I´ll definetly to that concert!!! - come what may...:headbang: