Ever been rejected? Post pictures of the Bint.

that blondie IS hot gugs ... how old is she?

pirate.jpg

lurch70 said:
this is just like me ... but you kind of have to look beyond that ... the WHY you are doing that ...
I just met someone recently also that I hit it off with, and I started doing the same thing ... and then she said something, that just opened my eyes to something like a lightning bolt ... will deal with that first, before proceeding into this new connection ... if she is worht it, or feels the same about me, the whole thing will have to wait a bit.

Well this is just me, but I think what you're doing is pretty awesome! A lot of people refuse to seek the reasons for their problems, and it really gets a lot easier to resolve them once you do. It's especially impressive to see "an adult" who's willing to make serious changes to the way they live their life. So often, once you're out of that 21-25 age bracket, people get increasingly set in their ways, for better or for worse.

edit: same goes for gugs, for being willing to accept the problem and deal with it eventually. it's easy to just get frustrated and give up but you gotta remember that nothing has to change immediately as long as you're aware of what's going on and making the effort.

Cheers, both of you :kickass:

Never really been rejected to be honest. I find that as long as you're not an ugly fucker, if you're a good guy and pursue girls appropriately you'll probably get lucky.

Demilich said:
Well this is just me, but I think what you're doing is pretty awesome! A lot of people refuse to seek the reasons for their problems, and it really gets a lot easier to resolve them once you do. It's especially impressive to see "an adult" who's willing to make serious changes to the way they live their life. So often, once you're out of that 21-25 age bracket, people get increasingly set in their ways, for better or for worse.

edit: same goes for gugs, for being willing to accept the problem and deal with it eventually. it's easy to just get frustrated and give up but you gotta remember that nothing has to change immediately as long as you're aware of what's going on and making the effort.

Cheers, both of you :kickass:

yeah, thanks man ... I just saw a pattern that developed in my last relationships over the last few years ... and I am not sure if anything will happen with this new girl, but if it does I want to go into it "open hearted" so to speak ...

Speaking of all this stuff about what we do with chicks that is lame, im sure at least one other dude in here has simuler feelings as this:

Once I break up with a chick (I RARELY ever have actual girlfriends), one of the things I want to do most is show her how fuckin' rad and awsome I am without her, and want her to see it, haha. Dunno how to describe it to much beyond that, but somone definitly knows what I'm talking about. Its so lame, its like "LOOK WHAT YOUR MISSING OUT ON, BITCH!", classic scenario. Like, if you get a new car, you want your ex's to see it.