Ever feel too old to be into extreme metal?

I like this guy

You know what was cool to see? I went to Wacken Open Air August 2011 in Germany and there were quite a few old folks who could have been someone's grand parents and they were wearing black metal shirts, thrash metal metal shirts, and of course the Wacken Open Air Festival shirts.

I didn't take photos of anyone there in particular. Only the bands I watched play that year.

41 here. Still wear band shirts, still go to shows. At this point don't see any of it changing. I like metal, old and new and will still continue to explore it and find new and exciting stuff.

Same. Still more delinquent than distinguished. I've worn metal shirts to work every day for the past 18 years I've had my current job. I choose logo shirts but still wear Cannibal Corpse, Deathspell Omega, Hate Eternal and such. Been asked more than once what a cannibal corpse is.

I don't understand at all why some people feel too old to do something. It's not my intention to offend anybody, but from my point of view, it's a nonsense to stop doing something that you like only because other people will think "X".
To pay attention to other people's opinions (speacially if they are the idiots that work with you) is to be inmature. If somebody is going to judge me due to the appearance, then this person is not worth to be near me, nor my frienship. To be mature is to follow your own style and way, and not to pay too much attention to other people's criticism and opinions. For me, you can do whatever you want if you're not gonna offend/insult anybody.
As somebody has commented before, I'm trying to find a job that allow me to dress as I want. I'm very keen on dressing in a very "metal" style and I don't want to change my way. I like my jeans and my band t-shirts too much!

I like the people who are 30,40,50 years old and continue looking like metal fans. They are amazing and I hope in the future I will be like them :)