Example ..... STOP LISTEN LEARN - Fashion Scare

TRUE FACT......

Timmy mallet nicked my football when i was a kid we were playing in maidenhead posh bit about 10 years ago and his son came and nicked our football and he wouldnt give it back they just ignored us and carried on walking

and it still hurts all these years on.......

if he had sorted me out with a wac a day plaster or banged me on the head with his mallet it wouldnt of been so bad

Damn you timmy mallet damn you

my old school friend had had a crush on timmy mallet when she was a kid. hahahahahahahah

she even wen on the whole splat your teacher thing.

:D :D

but she also had crushes on vic and bob. and the funniest of them all was DATA from star trek. not the dude who played him but data in his make up.

:confused: :confused:

fucked up or what.

puts my whole wanting to marry eddie (im) for his rugged good looks in the shadows huh.
:lol: :lol:

and another rant about the original theme of the thread. about the facking sun. must of the tans they have are all sunbed tans anyway. and i dont tan, just freckle heavey. i'd rather live to see more metal gigs and stay pale skin, than die from skin cancer just to show off a tan that'll fade in a few weeks.

A Tan was once considered ungainly, as that was the colour of manual workers out in the field.

The rich, and fasionable at the time, had very pale skin, just to show how little they did.

My point is - one century, you fasionable types tell us it's out, the next, it's back in again! At least our fasion manages to change only slowly...