Expactations for Bodom in the next days/weeks/months/years...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect the next studio album to be mix of Blooddrunk vol.2, LoG, Pantera, Slayer with clean vocals and influences from metalcore and rap/hip-hop.

Seriously dude,you're not funny...i'm fed up with this fucking bullshit...if you have to post shit please don't do it,go listen your death metal instead.

Honestly, I don't think he was trying to be funny, I think he was serious about some of it lol.

I kinda agree with the bloodrunk vol.2, pantera, slayer, and LoG thing so...

Either way, why do you let him piss you off so much?

I expect the next studio album to be mix of Blooddrunk vol.2, LoG, Pantera, Slayer with clean vocals and influences from metalcore and rap/hip-hop.

:lol:

Seriously dude,you're not funny...i'm fed up with this fucking bullshit...if you have to post shit please don't do it,go listen your death metal instead.
Well he is right,its pretty much what I expect.More LoG influences and things like that.
BH doesnt listen to DM btw.

I mean...wait untill the album is released and then shit on them...
Nowadays,making a fool of cob seems to be cool

......................................:Smug:

Are you serious right now? You do realize you're talking about CoB right?

They're one of the biggest groups of jackasses to be put together in a band, they make fools out of themselves!!! No one is doing it for them.

I love CoB, but seriously, getting all butthurt when someone tells it like it is, is a little ridiculous.

Nah, it's been like that almost ten years.

So gtfo from here man :Smug:
if you think cob suck major balss or anything like that why post those fuc*ed up posts here??? There is still lots of ppl who adores COB nowdays so why insulting band? i know ppl like you.. they are "true metallers" "elite fans" or just stupid "kids" who think its cool. They all suck.
But what a hell.. if you dont have anything better to do keep it up, anyways you still gonna look like jackass :lol:

if you think cob suck major balss or anything like that why post those fuc*ed up posts here??? There is still lots of ppl who adores COB nowdays so why insulting band? i know ppl like you.. they are "true metallers" "elite fans" or just stupid "kids" who think its cool. They all suck.
But what a hell.. if you dont have anything better to do keep it up, anyways you still gonna look like jackass :lol:

+1

Yes yes...go listen your music :)

I listen it all the time. :loco:

:lol:! Again some butthurt cobfan. Hails!

vitorias123 - But srsly,BH is right this time.

me - +1

Andry_Wildchild - WHAT THE FUCKING FU- BOOM!!! *pants shat*

i expect that in a couple years the other members will quit and the name will be then "The alexi laiho band" ........HA

Status
Not open for further replies.