Facial hair in the workplace

Let's be honest, Japan is socially awkward as fuck.

Stop pixelating genitalia you fucking freaks.

1029.jpg

Can I get a translate on this Zeph:

Dominus vobiscum.

Oremus, Dilectissimi, Deum Patrem omnipotentem, ut huic Famulo suo N., quem ad juvenitem perducere est aetatem, bendictionis suae dona concedate; ut, sicut exemplo Beati Petri, Principis Apostolorum, ei exteriora, pro Christi amore, sunt attondenda juventutis auspicia, ita praecordiorum divellantur interiorum superflua, ac felicitatis aetermae percipiat incrementa. Per eum qui unus in Trinitate perfecta vivit et gloriatur Deus per imortalia saecula saeculorum. Amen

I worked for a company that used an American model and had an American parent company. It was a bit of a pain high five-ing everyone every morning and calling everyone dude (or some other americanism, I can't even remember). We had to sing military style songs and pass footballs along as well. Christ it was gay. Working for a traditional UK style company is totally different. Everyone keeps themselves to themselves and you just have to get along with the boss and you're fine, no dancing or bro-fisting.

I wonder if being black still holds people back in big firms. Obviously all the people who are ethnic minority representatives for a living will say it does, but I actually wonder. Surely if having a beard or being fugly is, then it must still be.

Doesn't matter. The dude who heads up the main project I work on and the guy who is my boss' boss both sport facial hair.
And I have much respect for those with facial hair, since the few times I've done it, it itches like crazy and I give up and shave it.

No offence bro but you look like you belong in some close knit christian community workin' the land, rather than an office.