Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Agnosticism

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 51 41.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 9.0%

• Total voters
I am laughing at you. I can't honestly believe you think that's where I draw my conclusions from. You people are THE stupidest, non thinking retards on the internet, without a doubt.

BUT. I am still here. Someone needs something from this.

Look, again it's just like all what you said...

"I can't honestly believe you think that's where I draw my conclusions from."

What are you fucking talking about. Don't call me stupid, 'cuz right now, you are the one passing for a fool (I might also be, but not in a schizo way). And right now, I don't even know what you mean by "people". I am the stupidest one? Or are you talking about a people (a groupe). I think it's quite obvious, but we never know with you.

hey there's 7 deadly sins too! this guy is a fucking genius
HE IS THE MESSIAH

See? Hey and 7 is a lucky number! And there's 7 days in a week! Wait wait wait! I think I understand now! Tuesday means Desire... Friday means Focus. Great. Nice theory my life makes more sense.

Anyway, it's quite fun that you think I am a retard, I mean, it's ironic. Haha :lol:. Well at least you made me realised that I overrated humanity.

I'm going to walk for you tonight. I'm going to know the perfect explanation of everything I have said in this topic for you, Nasty Fire. But for the record, I was talking to the fizz when I said that.

Seven deadly sins
Seven ways to win
Seven holy paths to hell
And your trip begins

Seven downward slopes
Seven bloodied hopes
Seven are your burning fires,
Seven your desires...

^ lol
You don't have any idea when you spend the first few seconds of your day, right after you wake up, reading this thread !!! and omg Resonator !!! seriously can you explain it in a better way please?? I didn't get the connection between what you say in most of the paragraph and that thing about "people" !! :s
and about the book you are reading/red.. does it say that God is thoughts or anything? I mean, do you believe that book or the Bible ?? unless, i got you wrong, coz i thought you are Christian.

^ This is something I would most probably agree with. But I can't wait to see Resonator's answer and explanations, because it looks all very mysterious. Thanks you for taking the time to explain. I'm a hard head.

seven colours in the rainbow? seven forms of thought in the mind? this made me laugh. Total crap to be honest.

Antyman, without going onto google, or wikipedia, or any other reference website/textbook/ANYTHING, explain to me the full function of the lungs, the components of the lungs, and anything else you feel is important to that operation.

Go.

EDIT: Get it 100%

Just sayin man, if he did that and he gave a shit because he knew he got it pretty close to being right, but then nobody gave a shit, shit would suck shit.

James Hetfield, after releasing Death Magnetic, gave an interview. In the interview, the speaker asked how did they manage to again bring the band together, put soul into music, saying St Anger was quite a bit of let down on everybody. He seemed to have accepted it, and what he said as an answer was:

- We were listening to everything and trying to find the good in even shit music, but I guess you shouldnt try that hard and let go sometimes. And listen to good music..

In it's futile to understand Resonator, if he is not fooling with us then the situation is dire. Everyone can get over with it I think.

you have to explain what your saying, or else it will not make any sence at all to dumbasses like me. This is how I see it:

COLORZ.png

I know you normally say that the rainbow has 7 colors.. but that's just fucked up to me.
where did the traditional Chartreuse go? to keep it Opeth, I can see Harlequin too! (the color, not the forest)

edit: sorry for being slightly off topic.

Islam..

..fixed.

To muslims:

Why did mohammad marry and have sex with a 7 year old girl? What is the reasoning given for this? in your opinions is this justified?

It seems to be quite a monumental effort to even know where to begin. Since I already have, I'll just link you to a WIP of mine. Please note that I wrote it so you can't just skip down and find what you want. You can, but each topic leads into the other. So if you don't care anymore, don't bother.

Limitless

It needs to be updated, as the whole 4 elements thing was one of those subjects I just kinda ran into, knowing only the shit in that document, for the sake of explaining it to you guys. I'll PM anyone who wants to know when it gets updated, just PM me first.

Nasty-Fire: The only perfect thing to say is, for all intents and purposes of learning, forget everything.