Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Agnosticism

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 51 41.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 9.0%

• Total voters
Some weeks ago it became legal to sexually abuse women in Afghanistan. On the news they said that it had to do with Islam believes.
but as far as I know, Hamid Karzai (president) tries to lead the country with small amounts of religious rules (compared to earlier), as he worked against the Usama-crew, and he has USA on his side.

This made me very confused. what does the Qur'an say about this? did the TV lie? Or is all of this pure bullshit? would be great if someone would help me out here.

Some weeks ago it became legal to sexually abuse women in Afghanistan. On the news they said that it had to do with Islam believes.
but as far as I know, Hamid Karzai (president) tries to lead the country with small amounts of religious rules (compared to earlier), as he worked against the Usama-crew, and he has USA on his side.

This made me very confused. what does the Qur'an say about this? did the TV lie? Or is all of this pure bullshit? would be great if someone would help me out here.

Nah, forget about the media. The Qur'an says that women, while owing their husband obedience (which is no different than from some passages in the bible), the actual texts make it quite clear that women in Islam are accorded some rights that, at that time, were revolutionary and progressive. The right to divorce, the right to personal posession etc.

What we see happening in Afghanistan and some other countries is not islam, but long-lasting, even pre-islamic patriarchal customs and structures. These guys take Islam as a thinly-veiled pretext to exerce their power over women.

As Lateralus said and tried to prove, you could just believe in the big bang theory and God at the same time, since God could be at the origin of the Big Bang. And let me remind you that these people represent a bunch of people, and many of them (scientists) are considered in a somewhat "high class" of the society.

If that were true, they'd be reading this topic in their quest for gold.

But yeah, God WAS the big bang. God was the seed, the super cell, and became everything in it. It was like a big nothing, when it exploded, but the NOTHING is STILL a measurement from what can generally be classed as SOMETHING. Suffice it to say the darkness had shape, and had shapes in it. Time is at a standstill at this point, and not until Faith itself came down, by order of the creator because he himself had faith in God, that life would spring forth.

And anomalously, it did because the measurement of nothing, the shape of darkness, is also the bare state of it's existence. The shape IS darkness, or a big nothing with a shape, and shapes inside it. So when faith blew breath into the darkness, it gave it light, the complementary component to darkness.

The story does go on. But if you can try to analyze what I just wrote, compare it with the Gnostic Gospel "The Paraphrase of Shem" among many others, do you begin to see the connections I make?

Can you be more precise? Yes, Earth is a part of nature, but it's nothing particular and is by no mean meant to be one of the four most important elements in the universe. Come on.

But it is! The earth is part of nature, and so is man.

For example, say the idea of Adam and Eve were genetic blueprints. Jesus, in the Gospel of Thomas, says this:

"And he said "Humankind is like a wise fisherman who cast his net into the sea and drew it up from the sea full of little fish. Among the fish he found a fine large fish. He threw all the little fish back into the sea and easily chose the large fish. Whoever has ears to hear should hear."

Which brings me to believe that it is indeed, picking out the blueprint for a human being that yielded the best response. The best configuration, intelligence level, all that.

One thing though...The same people endorse a different creation story for Mankind itself. How does that work?

Easily. Adam and Eve are creations of the first humankind. The end. Jesus said it. Just to kill this here, right now:

Miryam said to Yeshua "What are your students like?

He said "They are like little children living in a field that is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will say "Give our field back to us," The children take off their clothes in front of them to give it back, and return the field to them. So I say, if the owner of a house knows that a thief is coming, he will be on guard before the thief arrives and will not let the thief break into the house of his estate and steal his possessions. As for you [The people around, possibly not], be on guard against the world. Arm yourselves with great strength, or the robbers will find a way to reach you, for the trouble you expect will come. Let someone among you understand, when the crop ripened, the reaper came quickly with sickle in hand, and harvested it, whoever has ears to hear should hear.

Haha! How come!? "we're forgetting"... like if it was an evidence, like if everyone knew about that.

Some would say we're simply forgetting. You just don't understand how it is someone could understand without ever experiencing it. It takes a good memory and a set of wings to try, suggest you get some :p

Explain each of them, because actually, it sounds like total bullshit. First of all, what is god, and why is he divided this way, and what are each of these divisions, etc. What book did you read, godamn fuck!?

Certainly sir! After reading many books, I came to the conclusion that God, the truest part of God, is light. How many colors in a rainbow? That's right, 7. Red to blue. Red is the highest, blue is the lowest.

You know, it's kinda interesting how this part of the conversation is happening. I'm learning the solution as we speak :p

In the books I've read, they describe God as the manifestation of thought. As thought can be broken down into 7 BASE FORMS, as I listed above, naturally you take the path of least resistance when your very body is made to do so. And it is, as is described in the books.

This is a very scientific topic that I think deserves it's days in a lab under the microscope. Am I the only one who draws that conclusion?

It is said that God can only do good. If there is a difference between good and bad, then symbolically it must be light and darkness. So using his light, he found a way to stare down his dark nature. This enabled him to remain covered in water, because like the dark nature, water also a form of darkness. It is a form of existence based on desires.

Each thought snaps into action the minute it's needed. For example, you're about to flick your lighter. Flick flick flick, no response. Finally, the word snaps into action and the lighter lights on the 4th flick. Why didn't it light the first three times? Because the need was not as strong. Maybe the wind was acting up, maybe the fuel was running low. Either way, the need to work was not as strong as the need NOT to work. Something countered it.

In a way, the instance of the lighter lighting is shrouded in a measurement of darkness for the first three lights until the instance is freed from other instances.

So there we have 2 elements covered. Nature/Darkness, and Water. So likewise, the counterparts to each are FIRE and WIND!

So ideally, nature exists in harmony when these other elements are present. Otherwise, it just kinda stands stagnant. Nothing really happens. When fire and wind get introduced, the story begins to grow life. Fire is something, as opposed to Natures nothing. But they BOTH still have shape! So when fire feeds nature, life is born. If the nature is given life from a waterbound creature, then the child produced comes to the water.

So what does that make the wind? Chopped liver? Nay, it simply makes the wind the opposite. It is a system based on WILL rather than NEED. If I say that the world will end in so many years, my word is my will. When my will is to be carried out, it will be carried out because I will give it life.

Now the question remains, how do they get to know each other? How do the elements interact? Well, like I explained, the water is a system based on need, and the wind is a system based on wills. Fire is the aspect of life, and nature is the aspect of death.

Whoever has discovered the world has discovered a corpse.

In each of the seven realms, which encompass both wind and water simultaneously AND which I listed for you in my previous post, there is one ruler. The governing body. Because they all have a mind, granted to them to accomplish human destiny, they can perceive, make wills, etc. If they did not have wills, each form of thought would be sporadic in it's nature. Many people would get confused as to WHY they think thoughts at the wrong/right time, but more importantly is that byproduct than the cause itself.

You see, if we did not progress through forms of thought as per evolution, normally we would experience such an effect. But that would not lead destiny to how we all are today, and that would just not do. So they were granted mind to control the evolution carefully.

Capishe?

Why? Why? Why? Omfg! And are you an idealist? Tell it right now before I go any further! Good for you if all this makes you feel better, but omfg.

I'm not an idealist, in a way. I don't care if things are ideal like everyone else is. I only care about myself because when I'm dead, I'm going to send my thoughts into nature and birth new life into this universe.

Are they telling a lie? I don't know, who knows? And what the damn link with "dimensions" ?! I really don't understand you "reasoning" (irony?) nor your definition of what's a dimension. I mean, it's easy to explain things and take 80% as what you say for granted, but it won't convince anyone. If it's complicated, it's your job to explain, and right now, it seems pretty fucking complicated because I don't understand a shit.

See the progression of thoughts I mentioned earlier. Also, google "Chakra's".

But it's funny how they may actually be on nothing but foolishness at all...It makes me think.

Huh?! So we're on a trip between dimensions? Damn. So rubbish.

You don't understand the concept. Or maybe you do now...

Don't be so modest. I just see myself at the -43rd stage if I base myself on all what you said.

Well, shit balls.

I have a blind faith that you have a blind faith in a book; it must be a book otherwise you are just psycho/schizo. Don't kill me! "Measurement of darknesse".. :lol:!

Get it yet?

How do you know, you've seen them? What are they, then? I'm about to commit suicide.

I'm smarter than that. I THINK about it, and it makes sense to me the way I think. If th way I think confuses you, I will elaborate, as I have here.

go ahead and get yourself interned in an insane asylium. :err:

if I do, I would only end up helping people and probably be a part of the staff in a year.

i personally think resonator is just fooling with us all...he being on the 6th stage and all haha. i found that post quite laughable. =)

Not fooling, but ask yourself where YOUR thoughts are. They, to me, seem to dwell in the 3rd. It is not desire, but power moving into what you think is right. 3rd progressing into 4th.

This is your body, which has been broken for you for the salvation of life, rather than death, in your thoughts.

he has a cheap imitation of a crowley-esque philosophy. not that crowley wasnt laughable either.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSnj8X1zAZI]Real crowley[/ame]

I seriously... I just can't reply to that anymore. It's not that I don't have any arguments... it's only that... godamn. I don't like to judge people but you are totally fucked up in your mind. Go consult someone, please.

AND NO, I DON'T FUCKING CAPISHE THIS IS FUCKING RETARDED STUFF OMFG! Anyone agrees? Sorry but I really didn't know there were such people in our world, and now I'm traumatized.

You are a good comedian and people look up to the way you write as a relaxing drug.

I am a people. You are a people before you are an individual, but still both.

You gotta be kiding me?! Do you believe everything you just said? Don't you agree that it's hard to believe for anyone and that it lacks with logical links and explanations?

By the way, you cannot be "a people".

Ah, but you are wrong. See, I said people look up to the way you write, and I mentioned that I am a people.

Get it yet?

God is a rainbow?

God is the colors in the rainbow. There are seven forms of thought in the mind, and they are as were listed earlier.

If you deny it, I can't believe you would even try.

There are NOT seven colours in a rainbow... there are BILLIONS. You try to link togethers things that should NOT. Oh well there are seven colours in the rainbow, therefore it coincides with my theory of the seven thoughts of mind, SO MY THEORY ABOUT GOD AND THE UNIVERSE MAKES SENSE! WOOT IM A GENIUS. Damn just go die you horrible fuck.

AND damn NO I didn't get with you mean by "I am a people"; it's just a wrong syntax except if you believe YOU are a groupe of people. Anyway I don't get it, try having a walk out of your mind and its debording imagination. God is not more the colour in the rainbow than anything else. Define clearly what's God, instead of talking about states of thoughts and mind and wtf stuff.

I forgot you don't speak english first. I'm sorry.

I meant to say that I enjoyed reading your posts.

EDIT: There are an infinite amount of numbers out there. But they're broken down into two types, odds and evens :p

I don't know what you are talking about. You gotta explain everything you say, really. I hate people who take everything for granted, like you. There's probably a logical reasoning behind all what you told, but you clearly didn't establish every points to make the readers follow your arguments correctly. There are breaks everywhere.

And I also enjoyed feeling so much useless hate. Great feeling.

You know what, nevermind. When you're ready to understand, accept what I've written and bonafide truth, and THEN we'll discuss this properly. It goes nowhere.

First of all, you are leading it nowhere.
Secondly, I cannot consider anything as a "bonafide truth" without asking questions. Are you asking me to believe you like a blind? That's ridiculous. You cannot admit the nonsense of what you said, or your unability to explain some theories in a way that others are able to catch anything.