Fall US tour 2008

I'm afraid everyone here will just have to rave about the shows for me......
Stupid Commodore Ballroom doesn't allow minors.

Depending on how much I grow over the summer (I'm 16), I'm buying a fake beard/ID, and wearing my aunts university hoodie to that place and not missing any more fucking shows there.. Even if I don't get to see Opeth this time around due to not-enough-convincingness, I'm not missing out on 3 years worth of giggage!

Depending on how much I grow over the summer (I'm 16), I'm buying a fake beard/ID, and wearing my aunts university hoodie to that place and not missing any more fucking shows there.. Even if I don't get to see Opeth this time around due to not-enough-convincingness, I'm not missing out on 3 years worth of giggage!

i think most opeth shows here in the US are all ages, at least they were when i saw them last.

Ha! I could never pass as 19!:lol:

High on Fire is hardly shit. An excellent choice (yet odd) for a Opeth. It will be a great night!

Agreed. To me, HOF is one of the better metal bands right now. Matt Pike's singing is an acquired taste - something of a cross between Lemmy and Kurt Cobain. HOF seems like a peculiar choice considering their style. I saw HOF a few months back in a shithole club with about 75 people and they destroyed! Nachtmystium should be awesome as well. I haven't seem them live yet but that will change on 9/27.