Fall US tour 2008

Why? The wiltern is a beautiful venue and the sound is ace.

Only been there once and fell asleep at the show. :lol:

Ordered up my tickets yesterday. Oct seems a long way away. When did the trend of selling tickets for shows 3+ months away begin? Seems like a lot of shows go on sale months before the gig now. Used to buy a ticket and go to the show about a month later..

FECK ME FECK ME FECK ME....!!!!!....FECKING 3 FECING TX DATES...!!!!!....God has smiled u[on us.....FECKING A...MIKAEL U R THE CHAMPION OF METAL....OOOHOOOO......OCTOBER 16th AT THE MONARCH......MY HOME TOWN...AUSTIN TX BABY...!!!!....WOOOhOOOOOoo.....i cant beleive this...ive laready texted liek 5 buddies bout this...adn all are coming....OPETH U ARE THE MASTERS OF METAL......I LVOE YOU...CANT WAIT MANG...!!!!...WOOOHOOOO.... /end fanboi seizure .......PEAC EOUT

Damn, don't see a Portland date .. tho there's a hole between 10/4 Seattle and 10/6 San Francisco so maybe it's possible?

On the other hand, the Roseland Theater has the fucking Dandy Warhols scheduled for 10/5. Of all the lame-ass crap... Looks like the Crystal Ballroom doesn't have anything scheduled that night, but the setup sucked both times I was there.

I partially retract my shit bands comment. I actually enjoy Baroness but the other two are still shit IMO. Nachtmystium's vocalist is annoying and HOF bores me to death with repetitiveness. Lucky for me, only Baroness and HOF are playing in Dallas.

Then comes :headbang: OPETH :headbang:

I partially retract my shit bands comment. I actually enjoy Baroness but the other two are still shit IMO. Nachtmystium's vocalist is annoying and HOF bores me to death with repetitiveness. Lucky for me, only Baroness and HOF are playing in Dallas.

Then comes :headbang: OPETH :headbang:

You know... they aren't going to strap you into a chair when the show starts. You could just have a drink or something until the headliner comes on. Right? :shrug:

You know... they aren't going to strap you into a chair when the show starts. You could just have a drink or something until the headliner comes on. Right? :shrug:

Well if I were old enough to buy a few drinks, believe me, I would :lol:

But you're right, its not that big of a deal. I just wish they were touring with bands that I actually enjoy.

Im definitely going to the Orlando show, but I also might go to the San Francisco and Las Vegas shows, which would be insane

God I hate being broke when I need Opeth tickets! I will make it to Orlando any way I can. I'm really excited to see what the headlining setlist is. I hope we get a song or two they never do live....like Dirge! Please!

Oh fuck yes!

Opeth. Rams Head Live? WIN! Thank fuck it aint in Towson this year. ANYONE GOING?! Never been to the Ram.. heard it was proper win, though.

Already bought tickets to see Sigur Ros in Boston on the 19th - the only day they're coming to the New England area! argghghghghgh :mad:

"THE MOOR"....i so wanna hear that live....and I think I might take a couple days off to follow opeth all over TX....3 freakin DATES...and bot towns are less than 3 hours away from me......hahaa....so I can mayeb even see'em 3 times....we'lll see....the misses doenst liek the idea....ahahaa....but we'll see.....fingers crossed.....ahahhaa....cant wait man...being so freakin long......im in love with "burden".......PEAC EOUT

Got tickets for the Seattle show. This is a great tour, HOF and Baroness are both good bands. I hope Opeth changes their setlist a bit from the Portland show not too long ago, would be a shame to play the same set in the span of just a few months.