FAV. OPETH TRACK (Live)

Stimuli

Crazy Bastard
Jun 16, 2005
Toronto
For all the people who have seen Opeth live (preferably more than once), which song performance(s) sticks in your mind more than the rest? Add a brief reason why if you so choose.

Under the Weeping Moon
Closure
Face of Melinda (the jam at the end)
White Cluster

For me it is the songs where Opeth do some ambient/feedback/keyboard improvisation. I loved hearing different interpretations of classic tracks...

when would be, based on bootlegs. but every time ive seen them they refuse to play it. even when i personally ask them before and after the shows. so out of the ones i have seen, demon, april or the moor.

I'd probably say When, but i've never seen it played live. But one that stood out was Under The Weeping Moon. I really don't like the song on the CD, but hearing it live was incredible. I might have to go back and listen to it again.

Not my fav song but The Grand Conjuration was great, and, of course, deliverance

White Cluster, it was just fucking crazy. That build up with the really quiet acoustic break before the solo. INSANE tension live, it was just incredible when the distortion kicked in and knocked my ribs in. <3.

white cluster. best song i have heard live my entire life!! i love the melodic verse(s) soo much.