Opeth Setlist For Tuesday 29th, Leeds.

Subliminal

Download Festival'er
Nov 28, 2005
o_O Just got back this very moment with a acheing neck and jelly knees, but what a fucking awesome show!!! The sound was better than i imagined and the band put on a great performance.
My bastard friend got the setlist at the end.

It was as follows:
Ghost Of Perdition
When
White Cluster
Closure
Bleak
The Grand Conjuration
Under The Weeping Moon
The Baying Of The Hounds
A Fair Judgement
Deliverance:loco:

I've just got back from it too, I've got school in the morning so I better hit the hay. I'll say something useful/constructive/good tomorrow. ;)

Subliminal said:
o_O Just got back this very moment with a acheing neck and jelly knees, but what a fucking awesome show!!! The sound was better than i imagined and the band put on a great performance.
My bastard friend got the setlist at the end.

It was as follows:
Ghost Of Perdition
When
Closure
Bleak
The Grand Conjuration
Under The Weeping Moon
The Baying Of The Hounds
A Fair Judgement
Deliverance:loco:

Mate, you forgot White Cluster between When and Closure.

Fucking amazing gig, seeing Under The Weeping Moon was awesome. Just missing a bit of Demon of the Fall though. Other than that perfect (except I thought the bass and drums were too loud on the first couple of tracks, you could barely hear Peter)

Yeah it was fucking awesome. They just get better all the time. Martin on drums was shit hot as well, he's not holding back on the double bass anymore and some of his fills and cymbal work added some nice unexpected flavour. I hate to say it but i think he will replace Lopez...I got the impression from Mike that Lopez is unfortunately gonna be out for quite some time still, its fucking tragic.

That setlist fucking owned as well. My fave bit was either White Cluster because I love that song big time, or the Closure/Bleak section of the show. The transition into Bleak came from a cool jam they did on Closure...at first I didn't even know they had started playing Bleak. Oh, and as always Mike's comedy was top class once again. When he got the whole crowd to shout 'Fuck off you cunt' to Martin Axenrot he had everyone giggling. Top frontman.

I envy all you boys and girls goin to see em with Akercocke tonight. If you bang your head as hard as i did last night you will have a broken neck, so be warned!:headbang:

I'd like to see GoP live, as well as Under The Weeping Moon. White Cluster would be a treat too, since I've not seen that performed. They were doing GoP during soundckecks over here on the last stateside leg. Lucky bastards.

Like I posted in the Glasgow thread, I will jizz if they play Bleak on the 2nd NA leg. I will also jizz for GoP