Opeth Setlist For Tuesday 29th, Leeds.

Did Mikael hit the notes right in the clean verses? I have a bootleg from the BWP tour where it seems like he was struggling to hit the notes that Wilson did on the album version

I must be the only one that thought the sound was awful :( I left after Under the Weeping moon. That place isn't built for acoustics and it really showed. Compared to seeing opeth in London it was a wall of noise. Any band could have played the best gig of their lives and it would have sounded baaaaaad. Note to self, never go to the Blank Canvas. Shame, such a nice looking venue :(

Fucking amazing show.

Fucking dreadful sound.

I was at the very front with my lady, so it could have been better sound further back, but....eugh.

No, I was further back and the sound was still poor. I thought it got better as the gig went on though.

Nogwardo said:
No, I was further back and the sound was still poor. I thought it got better as the gig went on though.

True it did get better.

I'd have never thought i'd hear a crowd have to name the members of Europe so they'd play one more song hahaha

vashts80 said:
Did Mikael hit the notes right in the clean verses? I have a bootleg from the BWP tour where it seems like he was struggling to hit the notes that Wilson did on the album version

He drops an octave and Per does the higher bit for the second part of the verse. He does get the first part fine though, and it does sound like the dog's bollocks.