favorite band vocal wise?

Kyuss
Hammers of Misfortune/Slough Feg
Twisted Tower Dire
Pentagram
Bathory (been saying this for years & am not gonna stop now!)
Black Sabbath

Mercyful Fate/King Diamond
Saturnus
Dark Tranquillity
The Project Hate MCMXISDLKDFJS(@&@!^^!^626129i45192874XFJ

Pain Of Salvation
Agalloch
Devin Townsend Band
...and Oceans
Sculptured
Ulver
Arcturus (pre-ICS)
Kamelot
Slough Feg
Acid Bath
Saturnus
November's Doom
Any thing Vintersorg is a part of.

rilo

mother

fuckin

kiley

jenny lewis is the best vocalist ever pretty much imo..

edit: i like the pavement guy too and both fugazis guys

edit for metal: rob halford obviously

most metal vocals (most growls/screams anyway) suck and lack personality though

Amarantus said:
Yeah I forgot how many bands you've been in and amazed us with your awesome talent.

if before you can criticize anything at all you have to be good at it yourself then you should really stop complaining about my posting

Spectacular Views said:
if before you can criticize anything at all you have to be good at it yourself then you should really stop complaining about my posting

You just need to shut the fuck up. No seriously, shut the fuck up. Didn't Carcassian make you feel dumb enough?

Amarantus said:
You just need to shut the fuck up. No seriously, shut the fuck up. Didn't Carcassian make you feel dumb enough?

lol i pretty much just owned you dude dont make it worse

Amarantus said:
Funny part is we established long ago that you are a fucking moron. LOL I like totally pwned you mang, seriously stfu plz plz plz ftw.

why are you so angry jeez chill out man its not healthy

i like how even me posting about metal has to be turned into an argument when it wouldve been much less irritating to just let it slide

i wasnt even trying to troll but you guys just troll yourselves

Ender- If I'm not mistaken, Spectacular Views has been here quite some time (under the name Polarity) and actually has some knowledge of metal. ;) That would be my guess as to why deron hasn't clicked the ban button :) Plus, I don't see any trolling really anymore....